Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review - Page 6 of 7

The Auto SRD will be more like an expanding - Page 6 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 2:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review Related Information to Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review
16th Nov, 2015 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review - Page 6

This latest Embedded Dice update should be the most relevant in this Role-playing Game as it seems to require a lot of Dice. Now you have more than you could probably use.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2016 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Pathfinder Adventure Kingmaker Icons

This Role-playing Game has been one of the most consistent in the Community - excellent job on the part of Icon. I've started letting others know about it. I don't know if it will bring some inconsistent Players but I thought you should know it is being broadcasted. You may also want to check for any new Intros about it.

6th Jul, 2016 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Thanks a lot JB!

I've been meaning to ask this and now is an opportune moment. The next part of the adventure gives players the option of building and running a city together and developing it further. It uses established mechanics (Freely available online in the PRD linked in the rules topic) with players taking different roles within the state, and claiming land that I've mapped out, hex by hex.

I just hope I'm not overlapping with Ruler of Kings and the mechanics are different enough. Do you mind?

21st Nov, 2016 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Review RPG Pathfinder Adventure Kingmaker Icons

Like JB said its one of the games here that you can always see some action. There have been some slow moments when Icon had exams and stuff but for the most part we held back the game more than anything else. Definitely recommended for any adventurer looking for a good story.

21st Nov, 2016 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Pathfinder Adventure Kingmaker Icons

international QUOTE (Icon)
I just hope I'm not overlapping with Ruler of Kings and the mechanics are different enough. Do you mind?

Apologies, I missed this question. Of course I do not mind, build all you like and make your game a success. I will also soon have this: Auto SRD Reference going so you will be able to better link to content that you need for your game.

22nd Nov, 2016 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review

Thanks JB, I felt like you'd already answered that - deja vu.

The Auto SRD should be a great help as I'm going to be adding extra rules and setting information. I'll possibly continuously update it as the in-game years go by. Am I correct in assuming it will resemble more of a wiki than a static database?

Finally, I will be starting a new topic (Or 2 if the players want it) to continue the game - I think it will get too messy, even though you said that some topics do go over 200 pages. Also I will need to link the Kingdom Building rules in the new topic and in the rules first post. I can't edit my Rules, Setting, Question topic - but I can edit the character creation topic. Would it be possible to allow both?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review
A Friend

Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review - Page 6

This game literally has everything in it I've been wanting games to have for over 20 years. Plenty of action is masterfully mixed with roleplaying. Topping it off with kingdom building now is just… WOW!

23rd Nov, 2016 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 6

The Auto SRD will be more like an expanding index and operate similiar to a wiki but only you will be allowed to update it as Dungeon Master. The Discussion on it and your chance to add input as I am in the creation stage is here: Text Role-playing Game Creator Auto SRD Reference

Your Rules Thread was not Role-playing Game enabled, but now it is so you should be able to edit as needed. You can start new Threads if you wish. They need to be clearly labeled like your current ones and other Threads will need to be updated to reflect where Players should go. As you know, new Members are always confused so we need to keep it as simple as possible so they get to where they need to go.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,