ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 97 of 105

Out of Character: . Wow lots of rolls, hopefully - Page 97 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 105 pgs.  93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
19th Nov, 2015 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 97

Lord of the Dance says...

Whoa there, no need for weapons! We simply are trying to find a safe place to spend the night.

Out of Character I'll walk up, weapon put away but still within arms reach, leading my horse.

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2015 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: I have limited time today and over the weekend, so you can post a quick two sentence (Or so) reaction to what the other players said in the main thread.

Then combat will start. If you need any help with that just ask in the questions thread, but you seem to be capable.

Link here: Source 8o

27th Nov, 2015 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Hey KenGorbutt, if you can put a guardian on your character sheet I can put a bit of info in the GM notes box. I will write some details on your combined backstory and the direction this potential side-quest can take.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2016 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Page 97 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

As much as it may be encumbersome, rope is needed for this kind of situation. Silk rope is more lightweight and easier to manage. Perhaps a grappling hook as well, going from balcony to branch may be beneficial. A sap as well. While a thief, I don't believe in killing unnecessarily. So should my distraction team have an error, may need some backup weapons in the nonlethal department.

18th Jan, 2016 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Master Thief Gus was more than happy to supply your team with the saps, but the silk rope had to be specially procured. He offered to supply one with a grappling hook but at full price of 11 gold. If you retain it after the mission he will be happy to buy it back at that price.

When you handed the sap to Johan the ninja, he chuckled, "This won't be as fun as the usual mission. Very well, we will play this your way, Cyrus, but I am keeping my backups." He patted the ornate sheath of his eastern short sword and spun his strange blade-and-chain weapon he calls a Kusarigama.
He was also packing a silk rope and hook, but said a spare is always useful.

Back outside the house; the two Adams, a red-haired halfling and a half-elf decked out in the most elven-looking set of gear, are going through their checklist and plan while disguised as drunk beggars. Johan and Chirissa stand in a dark alley not far away playing a game with their fingers. The movement upstairs continues for a few minutes until the light dims and goes out in the room to the right.

Out of Character: Could you transfer your character to the associated character sheet when you get the opportunity?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 18th Jan, 2016 - 1:43pm

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2016 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : I'll transfer at lunch break.

I gain the attention of my associates and try and move into position to climb the tree, as to gain access via the 2nd story window.
Using basic telekinesis, I plan to guide the grappling hook to the balcony as to quietly adfix it, and not risk any noise allerting the guard, as it has a range of 120'.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2016 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 97

Game Master says...

Johan boosts Cyrus up the low back wall so he can reach the branches of the oak tree. A person with the weight of a gnome or halfling would be supported, but the ninja would have to make a stealthy jump to the thicker branches.

Looking above the wall, Cyrus sees the guard is momentarily distracted by some kind of rodent in the garden. He carefully stabs down with the butt of his guisarme, trying to avoid the delicate flowers.

The distance across the tree is 60 feet, with a further 25 feet to the balcony. I need a climb check followed by 6 stealth checks. Then 5 climb checks with 5 more stealth checks.

Out of Character: I believe that's how the rules are written. I know it seems tedious, even risky, but these are opposed checks and you get a +1 bonus from having concealment and he will have a penalty for being distracted.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 97

Out of Character: . Wow lots of rolls, hopefully I can work the system well enough to manage. Actions and statements based on success will follow. I did not allow for bonuses or negatives you may have added. Just the flat rolls as in skill area.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.