KNtoran Introduction - Page 116 of 147

If it was the flu it normally does not make - Page 116 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Jan, 2016 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2015 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 116

I am back home now after a quick trip to the St Louis area. IT was hard seeing him laying there but I got closure. Seeing the accident site and seeing his vehicle, well what is left of it, helped me understand what happened and how it happened. I am just glad the accident happened in a way to allow a open casket. If the accident went the other way I think there would have been a much different outcome that would have forced a closed casket. I do not think he could have survived the accident at all either way.

I did have a nice talk with his wife and his son. They are both doing ok considering but they will carry on and all will be good.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2015 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction KNtoran

Its good that you were able to get closure and visit all the related places / people despite the circumstances. Welcome back.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2015 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User: You have been Tagged to this Topic: Build Your Own House On Wheels because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 116 Introduction KNtoran

User: You've been Tagged to the Topic: Erichoward Introduction based on your expertise.

Will you like to view and comment on it? Yes | No

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Introduction KNtoran

KNtoran You've been Tagged to the Topic: Stephenc Introduction based on your expertise.

Will you like to view and comment on it? Yes | No

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

Sorry I have been absent the past couple days. Came down with some type of sickness that had me not doing much of anything the past couple days. I will get back into things again shortly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.5%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

KNtoran Introduction - Page 116

Its flu season so it can be expected and depending on where you are the blizzards haven't been nice either. Make sure to eat up your chicken soup! wink.gif.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2016 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 116

If it was the flu it normally does not make me sick. This is the first time in over 25 years that I have used sick days from work. I have a feeling I ate some bad food but not sure.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,