Polygamist - FLDS - Page 4 of 13

Some points: 1. Nancy Grace was reporting - Page 4 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 1st May, 2008 - 2:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »
Polygamist,FLDS Fundamentalist Mormons - Fundamentalist Latter-Day Saints - Fundamentalist LDS - Many Wives - Waren Jeffs - Abuse
Polygamist - FLDS Related Information to Polygamist - FLDS
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2008 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Polygamist - FLDS - Page 4

Officials plan to group FLDS kids in homes

"To make this transition as smooth as possible, we're going to try to keep these children in groups," Shari Pulliam of the Texas Department of Family Services said Saturday. "We're going to keep the teenage girls and their children together, the siblings together as much as possible." Child welfare workers said they would also make an effort to be culturally sensitive to the 416 children who come from a fundamentalist background and will end up in foster homes here in the Bible Belt.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695272114,00.html

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2008 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

FLDS Polygamist

I have the feeling that the FLDS are going to win this one. I was listening to some of the reports about the way the children are being handled, the way they were taken from the compound, and what got law enforcement there in the first place and it does not look good.

On another note, can't the people there count or are children just hiding in the 'cracks'? See here:

Tally of FLDS children jumps from 416 to 437
Guess? Final head count may change

SAN ANGELO, Texas - As authorities collect DNA samples from children taken from the Fundamentalist LDS Church's YFZ Ranch, child welfare workers raised their head count of kids in state protective custody.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695272744,00.html

22nd Apr, 2008 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS Beliefs Religious General

I am absolutely against this raid for many reasons:

1. It is based on a false phone call and false allegation.

2. The state could not (until now) clearly state the reason for this raid but only mention the "indoctrination". Hello? What about the children of White Nationalists that are fed "crap" and Social Services don't separate them from their parents. You CANNOT raid these people on this manner for an "IF" situation. It is ridiculous.

3. I believe Texas was looking for an excuse to do this long ago, but let me tell you the Supreme Court will break them into pieces!

4. Imagine the mothers of the kids 4 and under were allowed to stay with them but now the state is putting them in foster care, even newborns!

It broke my heart to read the mothers were singing hymns to the kids as they were loaded into buses, they were terrified.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2008 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 FLDS Polygamist

Last of kids separated: All FLDS children in Texas now off to foster care

"It's a good day for them because they're out of this shelter environment and getting to more stable places," said Chris Van Deusen with the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. "They're still temporary homes, but it's more conducive to child care." The departure from the coliseum, which has served as a massive shelter for 462 children and dozens of their mothers in recent weeks, was still emotional. On Thursday, many FLDS mothers were separated from their children.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695273930,00.html

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2008 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

FLDS Polygamist

Texas sect girls 'mostly mothers'

Most of the teenage girls taken from a Texas polygamist sect are either mothers or pregnant, officials say.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...cas/7372485.stm

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2008 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS
A Friend

Polygamist - FLDS

I am torn on this issue. I think that texas did a big oops on the raid and the reason for the raid. On the other hand I think it is good they took these children out since it seems even the children are having children. All these teen aged girls who are pregnant. Something clearly was not right there. I am glad the teens can get some help and hopefully some counseling to help them see that some old man should not be forcing himself on her with an audience to watch.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2008 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS
A Friend

Polygamist FLDS - Page 4

https://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/30/polyga...buse/index.html

They are now saying that the boys were abused too. So I guess the plot thickens on exactly what went on in there.

1st May, 2008 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Polygamist FLDS General Religious Beliefs - Page 4

Some points:

1. Nancy Grace was reporting that investigators have found that 41 broken bones were found among the children, but there is no definite answer as to how those bones were broken.

2. There was an on compound doctor, also a member of the FLDS, that was likely the person to deliver most of not all babies born there. He is being investigated.

3. One of the lawyers representing the children was complaining that the whole situation is a mess because the communication between law enforcement officers, the children they represent and the lawyers themselves is all broken down, untimely and sometimes incorrect.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Polygamist - FLDS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,