Polygamist - FLDS - Page 5 of 13

There seems to be a lot of different things - Page 5 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 1st May, 2008 - 5:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »
Polygamist,FLDS Fundamentalist Mormons - Fundamentalist Latter-Day Saints - Fundamentalist LDS - Many Wives - Waren Jeffs - Abuse
Polygamist - FLDS Related Information to Polygamist - FLDS
1st May, 2008 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS - Page 5

JB:

1. Nancy Grace was reporting that investigators have found that 41 broken bones were found among the children, but there is no definite answer as to how those bones were broken.

I think that when Nancy was speaking she got confused. Forty-one is the number of children who were found with broken bones, not the number of bones.

Sponsored Links:
1st May, 2008 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

FLDS Polygamist

I said it like that because she did not know the number of children who had broken bones, right now it is just speculation really as to it being caused by abuse and not natural injury such as falling from a tree, sports, etc.

Post Date: 1st May, 2008 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS
A Friend

Polygamist - FLDS Beliefs Religious General

I think some of the injuries may be contributed to falls and other rough play but I would not say all of that is from falls. I was very active with my friends growing up. We fell out of many trees and wrecked our bikes quite a bit. OF the ten of us over a five year period only one of us had a broken bone. That was because he fell off his roof. While we had many bruises and other scars I think we could be used as a study group and compare it to these kids. THus I say the amount of broken bones is high. I bet it is higher than the national average of kids who break their bones. I am thinking there was abuse and they may try to cover it up.

1st May, 2008 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 FLDS Polygamist

When they asked one of the parents about it they claimed it was "brittle bones" laugh.gif OK, maybe I should not laugh yet since I know that intermarriages in such a close knit community can lead to genetic diseases.

Post Date: 1st May, 2008 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS
A Friend

FLDS Polygamist

All bones are brittle if your getting beat enough. Yes some interbreeding can lead to other problems too.

1st May, 2008 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS

That is what some are suggesting... they get hit with hard objects so their bones break, it is all left to be seen. One lady on Nancy Grace said she witnessed a man kicking a five year old into a cupboard so hard that he actually flew into it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2008 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist FLDS - Page 5

What about the water-baby torture? Ms. Jessop, a former member of the sect said her former husband used to hold her baby if he cried too much and would place him under water in the kitchen sink (face up) until the baby pass out, then he would spank the child and he would literally fall asleep after this being done several times at once.

Post Date: 1st May, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Polygamist - FLDS
A Friend

Polygamist FLDS General Religious Beliefs - Page 5

There seems to be a lot of different things coming out of this whole mess that are not making sense. Some are saying no abuse is happening but by the sounds of everything some serious abuse has occurred there. I am thinking it is good that these kids are out of that environment.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Polygamist - FLDS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,