Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 228 of 533

In Character: Hunter is glad for whatever - Page 228 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Aug, 2016 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
12th Aug, 2016 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 228

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Well now," Gabriel says looking at the best amount of treasure before smiling and offering the joke, "With that one could get plenty of healing potions, and perhaps whatever else one may need."

Still, making use of this treasure immediately will require going back to the keep and he does not believe there is many of the party would wish to do so. Despite his injuries even he was eager fully take care of this threat.

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2016 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

"It is clear we are seriously lacking in number for the task we need overcome, my friends," says Davik "Perhaps returning to the keep is our best option right now. I have friends there, I could pull some strings and get us some reinforcements for our return. This time, we got lucky, it might not be so next time."

Davik admitted to himself that they had done well, but his heart yearned to find out what happened to his faithful Glaeran, and ensure his friends at the keep did not worry about him. He had no idea how long he had been trapped.

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 12th Aug, 2016 - 12:14pm

12th Aug, 2016 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Honestly I agree Davik," Paladin says with a nod of agreement, relieved to hear another say such words, "I wasn't sure how many of the party would be willing to go back to the Keep at this point. If the treasure is split we can make use of it as we need."

Gabriel, while making sure to acquire that what she lacked and had need of, the admittedly have plans to give the majority of his whatever was left of his share to the church as was expected by one of his calling. Paladins were not meant to be wealthy but only keep what they need and be generous with the rest, giving it away.

12th Aug, 2016 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 228 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says, "Seeing that is like healing all on its own but I feel we need to be careful. Someone should try to detect magic. Once that is done we need to consider hauling all of this away and let's not forget that we still have the treasures in the other rooms too."

Out of Character: didn't one of the bugbears make it through? If so I would ask him if his people have carts. If not we have to go get one.

In Character: Hunter continues to explain his theory that the strange man from the wagon with women and guards might be keeping his stash of gold here and may be back for it.

Reconcile Edited: Hunter on 12th Aug, 2016 - 12:51pm

12th Aug, 2016 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Davik says: "While I'm not thrilled at the prospect of leaving all of these bodies here to be reanimated later, I think recuperation at the keep is our best option. However, I will go with the decision of the majority. I know not of what happened at the cart, so perhaps I am not best qualified to make a decision on if we proceed or not."

12th Aug, 2016 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Dawn Seeker says...

"We could always see about burning the bodies and skeletons, so as not to allow the priests the means of reanimating them into undead," Gabriel offers, though he'd honestly preferred the bodies and skeletons to be given a proper burial, "That we can make a pile with them before then gathering the treasure. We then leave the bodies to burn as we go and make our way back to the keep."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Aug, 2016 - 1:02pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2016 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 228

The Arcane says...

“Wow, that is a lot of riches, wow. I should open my own temple one day if I ever want to be truly rich. Now not to truly care. I honestly think if we take everything we can to the keep we will be most hunted men and women for days. Though I do not think we are in any shape to take on much else today. I am for cramming as much of the gold, silver and gems but leaving the copper behind. Then grabbing as much else as we can and heading the keep and resupplying. “
“Gabriel, I believe a funeral pyre would be a fabulous idea. It will also scare the crap out of anyone left here and maybe have them take off out of the valley. Now before we start doing too much I will provide some healing."

Ardo Results:
  • CLW Hunter on D8 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • CLW Gabrieal on D8 (+0): 6 (1 roll)
  • Healing Potion Ardo on D8 (+0): 8 (1 roll)
  • Looking around on D100 (+0): 29 (1 roll)

12th Aug, 2016 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 228

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: Hunter is glad for whatever help he gets and says a relieved, "Thank you" to Ardo.

Out of Character: That puts me at 5 HP.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.