Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 361 of 533

Out of Character: : The ability is to 'Detect - Page 361 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2016 - 4:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
23rd Dec, 2016 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 361

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter does not say anything nor move, he just waits for a decision from the party.

Out of Character: I did not take the lion's armor, not sure who did.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2016 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Drethen offered it to you. I assumed you took it. I guess that leaves it open for somebody to claim, still. +2 Plate mail, anyone?

23rd Dec, 2016 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: No, I didn't trust it and with my current armor I thought someone else could benefit from it.

23rd Dec, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 361 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Davik that was before we killed people in this mansion. I am not so sure we would receive the same reception now. I am for checking out that *laugh* ght we see."

23rd Dec, 2016 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

"I am ready to move on whenever the rest of you are, somebody should make use of that magic armor if Hunter doesn't want to use it."

23rd Dec, 2016 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Blacksmith says...

"If we are assuming him to be hostile, then," says Davik, choosing his words carefully "Should we not eliminate the threat so we do not leave anything behind us that could attack us from behind? As a locksmith of some renown, I can tell you being on the wrong side of a Dagger in the back can be detrimental to all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Dec, 2016 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 361

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Has this man shown himself to be a threat or danger to each of you before," Gabriel showing a bit of concern with the direction of the conversation, "We need to be careful with the thought that just because someone could be dangerous, they should be killed. This can lead to trouble and killing those who have done us no wrong."

Feeling that consideration needed to be given to a particular fact, the paladin would continue, "This isn't like spiders or some monster. This is a human, or perhaps one of the other known races?" The paranoia that came with the consideration of killing something just because it could be dangerous, was not a train of thought that he wanted his companions to fall into.

Sighing, Gabriel offered as an alternative, "Perhaps we can go to the room in which he is in and I can see if he is a man of ill intent or darkness?" As a paladin, he could sense evil intent.

Out of Character: : Actually, just a thought. Could Detect Evil Intent be used to see if equipment, weapons, or armor that is found by the party is dangerous, evil, or cursed?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Dec, 2016 - 4:28pm

23rd Dec, 2016 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 361

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : The ability is to 'Detect Evil Intent'. Only sentient creatures can have evil intent. Inanimate objects, even your magical sword, do not do things with evil intent. They simply perform to the purpose that they were made. This also applies to a mother bear protecting her cubs. In general, animals do not act out of evil intent, they are simply defending themselves or looking for a meal.

Does that make sense?

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.