Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 11 of 15

Now is a good time as any to give you guys - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 7:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Closed
This is Dungeons & Dragons 5E. There is a generator available in the Character Sheet. All those interested should follow the Rules in the first Post of this Thread before creating their Character. All questions should also be placed here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2015 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 11

I am all for meshing your backgrounds together if you wish, try to add it in somehow I guess as roleplay eventually.

As it is coming up to Christmas time when people have family to see, presents to plunder and what not, This game shall take a somewhat slower pace. (Especially from the 23rd to the 27th when I am away) I won't rush people to reply and just be patient if your posts are not acted upon quite as fast. Hopefully I can state in this thread after the holiday period when I expect more often posting or something.

As an aside, thank you all for playing this game. I really appreciate being able to Dungeon Master for you guys. Good roleplay, I shall try to keep up the standard you all are at.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2015 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Yeah, thanks to all of you, I am enjoying it so far!

By the way, that last perception check I rolled looks like a critical fail - I assume Guidance makes no difference in that case.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2015 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hi guys, just a little house keeping here.

I have been pressed to use the Role-playing Game Etiquette formats

O O C = Out of Character:

I C = In Character:

Being a couple of examples. (You just remove the spaces between the letters), for the comprehensive list there is a thread about it somewhere called "Offtopic, Quotes & Other Tags" I wouldn't be surprised if you have seen the link someone gave you somewhere.

Role-playing Game Etiquette

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Added in the link for you. Its on every page of every Role-playing Game to the top left next to "Maps", "GM Stats", etc..

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2015 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

I have no problem using these tags (Remembering them may be another matter) am curious why anyone outside the game cares either way.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2015 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Just to clarify, as "Pressed" doesn't really explain it - this was to help resolve an issue experienced by your GM, Zudguard, based on his post: here where text, special characters and brackets (Which is read as code in this site) were all mixed up.

18th Dec, 2015 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

The Repentant Soldier says...

international QUOTE
2. Alexi may have served in a campaign against the warlord on the frontier. I'm imagining the WL as something of a bully, opportunistically attacking/raiding poorly defended villages and merchant caravans but avoiding difficult battles. It stands to reason he'd try to hit outlying villages that fall under the protection of the empire. Some of the emotional scars Alexi bears may well stem from battles with or arriving to late to stop an attack on a village.

I kind of like this idea, although given my character's background it is also possible that some of Alexi's emotional scars would have stemmed from not just failing to respond in time to the warlords attacks, but also in being a part of razing and destroying some of the warlord's villages. Part of Alexi's issues stem from his involvement in incidents involving the slaughter of innocents/those caught in the middle of the conflict.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2015 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 11

The warlord would definitely been the kind of guy who would hide behind human shields and its reasonable to think the population of his hold/outpost included a significannot number of slaves/captives and the like (That being how Skreed came into his service) as well as possibly the wives and children of some of the men in his raiding force.

There is certainly the opportunity for collateral damage there, esp if the unit Alexi was part of was part of a kind of Sherman's March to the Sea/Scorched Earth campaign... Or if Alexi was being commanded to carry out the orders of some officer who took the Warlord's attacks personally and wanted to exact vengeance in some way.

Perhaps exacerbating the loss of innocent life (And the tragedy of it all) would be that the Warlord himself continued/continues to harry the border towns and evade capture.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Now is a good time as any to give you guys an extra level, you are all now level 2, at 300exp.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.