Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 4 of 8

I see you've joined Love & Life - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Oct, 2015 - 11:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 4

Hi Malcolmshaw, you are right the core post requirement for FE was waived from 30 to 5 just for you and another player. Happy to see you posting around, great job.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Malcolmshaw

...And while you're making up your posts we also need players in Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game / Comic Reviews! wink.gif Oh and you can join in Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game since that will inspire JB to do more there. Its solo style but you will need a lot of FP so save up.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2015 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Malcolmshaw Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Do you have someone else lined up to GM the Star Wars Role-playing Game here? If not, then you were talking about me, correct?

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2015 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,020
Flag Posts: 51,677
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,580.75 FP
Charm: 394

Page 4 Introduction Malcolmshaw

I moved your Post here as it is going off topic. That Thread, Star Wars' Images Question is actually about Star Wars Image usage policy in preparation to create a Star Wars Board that anyone could use including yourself.

For your personal resolve in starting a Star Wars Role-playing Game I outlined what you need to do here since even if I created the Board if no one wants to play you will not be able to start the game.

UPDATE: I did step two for you by splitting that Post: Malcolmshaw's Star Wars Role-playing Game Review, so you can Discuss your game there.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2015 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Malcolmshaw

I am following you now, JB. Thanks for the clarification and your patience. I am looking forward to exploring others interests in the matter of Star Wars as an Role-playing Game here on the forums.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2015 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Malcolmshaw Introduction

Apologies, I understand. I fixed it back but the way it should be, just use the quote tags: view. Removed my off topic and yours so the Thread does not dwell on that. This: Offtopic, Quotes & Other Tags shows you how to format it.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2015 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 4

international QUOTE (Malcolmshaw)
I believe that I have met the requirements to join another game.

You can actually join as many Role-playing Games as you like. You are only limited by the ones that are for my Role-playing Games where I have a post or FP requirement. Anything related to Member Wars or Mystery & Horror Boards are free for all.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2015 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Malcolmshaw Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

I see you've joined Love & Life Bytes Role-playing Game , however you need to Love & Life Bytes Create Character first and then you can enter the game.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,