Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 83 of 149

Njall spends his time on bridge watch in study - Page 83 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 30th Mar, 2016 - 11:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
29th Mar, 2016 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 83

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Gaden awakens when it's time for his watch feeling his age. With a slow groan, he turns off the beeping alarm. He sits up on the edge of the bed and grabs the dog tags and picture of his wife from their usual place on the nightstand. "Mornin' babe," he says kissing the creased photo, "What do you think today will bring us?" Reenacting their morning ritual causes an ache in his chest, but it's often they only way he can hear her voice anymore. He can almost hear Majessa say that as long as they were together, nothing could worry her.
Placing the tags back around his neck, Gaden gathers his equipment to relieve Krakrefr. "No bloodcurdling screams, everything must be in the clear," he mumbles".

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2016 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

"Well, nothing out of the ordinary." Says the Vargr as he sits up from the floor. He streches and yawns, his fangs and teeth sticking out. "Well, I go to get some rest then… " and he goes to his bunk.

30th Mar, 2016 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

The nobleman stops working on his handheld and looks up at Shuth; his eyebrows arch for a moment as he says, “Really…” he sighs and returns his attention to the handheld computer, “well its the youth these days I suppose, what can you do? I guess just give him what he wants so long as he doesn’t cause anyone any grief. When we get to Whanga I’ll be sure he sees a real doctor to make sure he’s not addicted or anything.”

If pressed Lord Trellnor basically tells Shuth to feel free to do whatever he sees necessary in “treating” his sons condition, but for the most part he doesn’t seem to consider his sons substance use as a significant problem.

After they finish speaking with the nobleman Doc and Adeline exit the stateroom and Adeline looks at Shuth and shrugs. “Well, ok. I guess the lordling is in your care then… good luck Doc.”

Out of Character: : I’m assuming the watches will continue, but I need to know how Shuth plans on handling the young man. Will he give him stims/downers, refuse to provide them, or handle it in another way.

I apologize to the other players for failing to involve them in recent narrative. Things will pick up shortly, but I do need to give Shuth time to react as it can have impact on developing what happens next.

Also, please do post your thoughts about the game (The good, the bad, and the ugly) in the Review Thread as this will help me make improvements on the game and how it is being run. I appreciate everyone’s involvement and participation and the posts you all have made describing your characters actions and thoughts during down time. I find it interesting even if there isn’t a lot of action going on at the moment.

30th Mar, 2016 - 6:27am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 83 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus heads to the common area and makes himself a cup of coffee and a basic breakfast for himself. He inhales the aroma of the coffee before sipping gingerly so not to burn his lips.

He will spend the morning doing some basic diagnostic maintenance on the M-Drive before relieving Gaden for the evening security shift.

Out of Character: : M-Drive +1 INT +1.

Maiokus Results:
  • M-Drive Diagnostic on D12 (+2): 13 (1 roll, as D2-12)

30th Mar, 2016 - 6:42am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Taking over for Krakrefr, Gaden spends his watch patrolling the halls while making sure to appear as non-threatening as possible. With his rifle slung across his back, he hails any passengers he sees with a friendly greeting. Drawing on his past experiences, he carefully surveys the area looking for people or things out of place. Humming a marching cadence to himself, he takes a note of everything he sees.

Out of Character: Recon +1, Int +1.

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Recon on D12 (+2): 9 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2016 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Unless specifically sought after, Silver makes himself available in the cargo bay for physical exercise and unarmed training. He will try and lend a hand in engineering and also on the bridge. His down time is spent reviewing after action reports from the crew on Ruie and recent events. Hopefully the details if any will make themselves apparent.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2016 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 83

Shuth thanks Lord Trellnor and tells him he will see that it is done to his expertise. Shuth will head back to sick bay and then set up the equipment for a full physical work up to include blood, urine and stool samples to find out just what is in the lordlings body so he can treat him correctly. Once he is all set up he will go and retrieve the kid and take him down to sick bay.
"I have talked to you father and he told me to treat you. So I will need to do a complete work up and take samples so I know that anything I give you will not have any adverse reactions on your system or react a negative way on any drugs present in your system. Do you wish for me to continue or not have me take any actions. I will tell you that I will need the complete work up before any drugs if any will be offered to you."

30th Mar, 2016 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 83

Rebel over...

Njall spends his time on bridge watch in study of the wiring schematics, with particular attention to the sensor array, using the Repair Robot to trace the actual layout and try to find out how things are. Around the switch-over he asks Loriel to show him some of the operations of the system.

If Silver wants to talk about the recent events Njall is happy to do so during one of his 'off' watches.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,