Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 8 of 12

Bjorgson Orc chaotic neutral Scythe studded - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jan, 2016 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Closed
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st Jan, 2015 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
Solange
Mesmerist Cult Master ...
Character
Novice / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 8

Sixth Sister says...

Alright, so Solange committed a Major Theft against a Merchant. She did it for her Family and feels No Guilt like a strong woman from the frontier would. Perhaps the item or money stolen is what allowed the family to break into the middle class. Perhaps it was also magical and illegal. But I have no idea what it could be. Suggestions?

With 10 CP that would put Solange smack bang in the middle and True Neutral. I considered LE but cannot imagine her actually following all laws, but she does want personal gain. CN would be ideal, but not enough conflict points (And she might not have enjoyed stealing, but did like the results. Though she would have tried to keep it hushed except to her family). CG maybe, but I'm not sure if she's that selfless. Are the paladins and inquisitors the traditional 'good' alignment?

I would enjoy a list of deities and some exposition on religion before picking one or none. Or there's the option of porting the one I wrote up for Brucerono's game on this forum a couple of years back.

She's had Several inconsequential relationships because of course she would, considering her family's other trade that we don't talk about during polite conversation. The isolation of the frontier allowed no choice but for Solange to inherit her mother's strong opinions. While they weren't the always

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2015 - 5:11am / Post ID: #
Solange
Mesmerist Cult Master ...
Character
Novice / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Sixth Sister says...

I submitted my message before checking it, sorry it cut off.

The isolation of the frontier allowed no choice but for Solange to inherit her mother's strong opinions. While they weren't always the noblest or most honest ideals, she became quite Headstrong in her own brand of justice.

I have one more question. Is healing regarded as acceptable magic? What about other divine spells? How about necromancy?

If healing is good, I was considering the Cult Master archetype since the vanilla Mesmerist's healing called Psychosomatic Surge only triggers when the target is damaged. But the Cult Master's stare is more like a bard's inspire courage (Boring). It also grants the Leadership feat, and I don't know if you allow that or how you play that.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Divine would be considered acceptable, so all healing, clensing, etc. Alchamy is also accepted. Necromancy is taboo but like other magics it's known to exist in the world. I am not one to make gods really and like the Pathfinder ones so just use them. I just wanted to use my own world and kingdoms laugh.gif.
I would allow leadership but only if you meet the pre-reqs like on any other feat.
Favored enemy would be if you had like chosen foe, humanoid, reptilian. Things like that. It's similar to a rangers ability. Since you don't have one it can be disregarded for now but if you start to build up a hatred towards something or someone we can work that in.

KNtoran, looks good. I worked out much of the land masses. Trying to work in the minor details of lakes, rivers, mountains, etc. Of course you won't have this till you buy a map but at least it will be available to look at if your in the right area.
Also, when your finished building your character post it like KNtoran did so I can copy and paste it for my computer and have it down as a reference.

Reconcile Edited: Arthos on 2nd Jan, 2015 - 2:43pm

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2015 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Is there a character sheet format you would prefer Arthos? I have so many notes and details, I may be publishing a book on my character before he ever gets into play.

110 years + Artificer Elf Age

5 ft 4 in + Male Elf Height

110 lbs + (Male Elf Weight Roll x 3)

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2016 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Just the standard Pathfinder but when you create your character it should have all of that. You can copy and paste into your character sheet area like you already started on.

4th Jan, 2016 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
Bjorgson
barbarian
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

the raging madman says...

Orc chaotic neutral
280 lbs.
6'2"

Scythe studded leather backpack bedroll flint and steel
10 trail rations
100ft silk rope waterskin traveler's outfit x3

29 gold
9 silver

HP 14 initiative: +4
AC:15, flat:13, touch:12
Fort 5
Ref 2
Will 0
Scythe: +6(8) 2d4+7(10) x4

Strength:20
Dexterity:14
Con:15
Int:13
Wisdom:10
Charisma:9

Skills:
Perception +4 (4)
Survival +4 (5)
Acrobatics +4 (6)
Craft(Weapons) +4 (5)
Intimidation +4 (5)
Heal 0 (2)

Racial Bonus:
-Ferocity
-Weapon Familiarity
-Darkvision 60ft
-Dayrunner(-2 to ranged attacks)

Class Bonus:
-Fast Movement
-Rage 7 rnds/day
-Favored Class(+1 rnd of rage)

Feats:
Power Attack

Traits:
Life of toil poverty stricken reactionary
Deny the reaper bloodthirsty innocent blood possessed damned hedonistic

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 8

Sorry for the break guys. KNtoran, need an allignment if I could please. Also, your profession is monk correct? See you have ranks in it from the misc section. Ken, could you straighten your skills up a bit? I want to say the (5) and stuff is with rank included but I could be wrong. Also, how is your scythe a +6? You wouldn't have anything close to that much money.

Your Strength mod is only 5 anyways so if you were trying to say it's a +6 from that it should be correct I guess but that doesn't explain the +7 you have to damage...Also for your traits could you please include the benifits to each so I don't need to continuously look for referances and can adjust the sheet as needed.
I'm still waiting on Malcom and Icon to post their finished pages but KN your's looks good, Ken just fix what I said and you should be good to. Feel free to post in the game once that is done, thanks.

8th Jan, 2016 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #
Bjorgson
barbarian
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

the raging madman says...

Bjorgson

Orc chaotic neutral

Scythe studded leather backpack bedroll flint and steel
10 trail rations
100ft silk rope waterskin traveler's outfit x3

29 gold
9 silver

Strength:20
Dexterity:14
Con:15
Int:13
Wisdom:10
Charisma:9

Skills:
Perception: Ranks: +4 (Total: 4)
Survival: Ranks: +4 (Total: 5)
Acrobatics: Ranks: +4 (Total: 6)
Craft(Weapons): Ranks: +4 (Total: 5)
Intimidation: Ranks: +4 (Total: 5)
Heal: Ranks: 0 (Total: 2)

Racial Bonus:
-Ferocity
-Weapon Familiarity
-Darkvision 60ft
-Dayrunner(-2 to ranged attacks)

Class Bonus:
-Fast Movement
-Rage 7 rnds/day
-Favored Class(+1 rnd of rage)

Feats:
Power Attack

Traits:
Life of toil: Benefit: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Fortitude saves.

Poverty stricken: Benefits: You gain a +1 bonus on Survival checks, and Survival is always a class skill for you.

Reactionary: Benefit: You gain a +2 trait bonus on initiative checks.

Deny the reaper: Benefit: You gain a +2 bonus on Heal checks. If you have 10 or more ranks in Heal, this bonus increases to +4. You can apply first aid as a move action and don't take a penalty when treating deadly wounds without a healing kit.
Goal: Bring an ally back from the dead, including by using breath of life or reincarnate.
Completion Benefit: You and each ally within 10 feet of you gain a +2 bonus on saves against death effects. In addition, once per day you can spontaneously convert any 5th-level or higher conjuration (Healing) spell into breath of life.

Bloodthirsty: Benefit: Whenever you make an attack that reduces a foe to 0 hit points or fewer or you confirm a critical hit, your attack deals 1 additional point of damage. The additional damage is a trait bonus, and is multiplied by your weapon's critical hit multiplier.

Innocent blood: Benefit: You gain a +2 bonus on Intimidate checks. If you have 10 or more ranks in Intimidate, this bonus increases to +4. Each time you slay an intelligent creature, you gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls and caster level checks for 1 minute (This bonus does not stack with itself).
Goal: Slay at least 200 more intelligent noncombatants, then slay a challenging foe that seeks to either bring you to justice for your crimes or usurp your position.
Completion Benefit: Any shaken creature takes double the normal penalties when attacking you, making saves against your abilities, or resolving skill checks with you as a target.

Possessed: Benefit: Once per day, you can attempt a Knowledge check of your choice even if you are not trained in that skill and it is not usually possible to use that skill untrained. If you can normally use that skill untrained, you gain a +2 trait bonus on the check.

Damned: Benefit: You gain a +2 bonus on Charisma-based checks involving evil-aligned outsiders and +1 bonus to the DC of spells and spell-like abilities you use against such creatures. You take a -2 penalty on Charisma-based checks involving good-aligned outsiders.
Goal: Successfully trade your soul to an evil outsider.
Completion Benefit: You gain a +2 enhancement bonus to an ability score of your choice. This enhancement bonus can't be dispelled or removed save by the direct intervention of a deity, and counts as a supernatural ability. In addition, you gain a +2 bonus on caster level checks (Including dispel checks and checks to bypass spell resistance) against good-aligned outsiders. If you die while under the effects of this agreement, you can't be brought back from the dead unless the evil outsider permits it. You lose your completion benefits immediately and permanently if you renege on the arrangement by which you traded your soul, though you keep the feat's basic benefits.

Hedonistic: Effect(S) Whenever you spend a day without gaining reward or treasure (At least 10 or more gold pieces) or spending an hour on entertainment or pleasure, attempt a DC 20 Fortitude save at the end of that day. If you fail, you begin the next day fatigued. This fatigue lasts 4 hours, or until you receive a reward or sufficient entertainment or pleasure.
HP 14 initiative: +4
AC:15, flat:13, touch:12
Fort 5
Ref 2
Will 0
Scythe: Attack: +6(8) Damage: 2d4+7(10) [Critical Hit]: x4

The +7 to damage is because it is a two-handed weapon so it gets 1.5x strength to damage. The attack and damage in parentheses is for while I am raging.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.