Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 2 of 12

Afraid I am not, is it a third party class - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 11:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
23rd Dec, 2015 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
Bjorgson
barbarian
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 2

the raging madman says...

I decided I do want to go barbarian and the race would be Orc with the Dayrunner racial substitution for Light Sensitivity.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Hrmm... Unless a reroll is available, or an option for point buy, I'll be sitting this campaign out. 5, 8, 10, 10, 11, 11, 13. I'm a commoner, I impale myself on a pitchfork. ./reroll. This is why I tend to stay away from rolling for stats biggrin.gif So far I see a character with the equivalent of a 32 point buy, a 30 point buy, a 40 point buy, and then I'm at a 3 point buy. Oi.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 23rd Dec, 2015 - 1:33pm

23rd Dec, 2015 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #
Solange
Mesmerist Cult Master ...
Character
Novice / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sixth Sister says...

That's horrible luck, not everyone is born equal, but perhaps there's a way to balance it. Perhaps Arthos could grant more traits, wealth or influence.

As for my character, definiteky a human mesmerist.

I'll reroll that ability I bungled. It'll probably be the worst one.

Solange Results:
  • Ability 5 on D6 (+0): 6, 1, 6, 3 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Arthos,

My stat totals should actually look like this:

13, 14, 15, 11, 15, 15

This is of course based on the four (4) d6 rolled and drop the lowest die rolled. Also the seventh stat roll dropped was an 8 following this same convention or method.

Question:
How hard would it be to get out of one of the internment camps?

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

I will wait for the roll results before I decide what type of character I will be playing. More than likely it will be a half elven character. I will let you know after I see the rolls.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man so many people are wanting to play, excellent! I'm so excited to see what you all do in the world. Well then for a few questions, afraid no re rolls, ruins the equality of the game. I allow you to re roll, everyone can re roll, and chaos begins!

You can still quite a bit with the stats although your "Average". An average person only has 10 anyways so your right in there. That 5 though, ouch. It's a good thing you got seven rolls so no need to worry about that 5.

10 8 13 10 11 11 are your stats, the 8 only gives you a -2 anyways so put it into something you don't care about or pick a race that gives a +2 bonus to cancel it out. In exchange for your "Disability" if you would like I could give you a minor magic item that could be a family heirloom. You simply need to tell me what it is (Jewelry, armor, weapon, etc.) I can roll a percentile dice and it's your possession to give you that extra edge for your poor roll. If that won't suffice, I'll allow a re roll if you are willing to give up something, such as taking an disability that would affect skills or stats, or taking a negative in some other form, such as an enemy hunting you or something plot related.

Just don't want to give away a re roll since I could play with the stats, just have to use my wit more than my brawn. If you have a suggestion you feel would equal this please let me know. I really do want to see you play with us!

Ken, day runner is awesome. Especially the description it gave. My brother took it as well and he always sees spots now but he challenged the sun to a fight and the sun lost (All he saw was a black spot where the sun was) interesting role play there I can tell you that!

Malcolm, depends on story really. Perhaps you escaped by yourself, a friend helped you but died along the way. I am using random generators to discribe your characters early childhood which allows for traits to be selected giving your character personality traits, substance, and more importantly bonus feats and skills which is really fun.

Anytime I've done this people enjoyed the hilarity that ensuned as it's 100% random and shapes for a great story on why your doing what your doing rather then being a thumb with a big sword doing jobs for money.

So let me organize what we have thus far then shall we?

Malcolmshaw rolls:

13, 14, 15, 11, 15, 15
Background Roll #1 on D100 (+0): 76 (1 rolls)
Background Roll #2 on D100 (+0): 98 (1 rolls)
Background Roll #3 on D100 (+0): 21 (1 rolls)

Icon rolls: (Human Mesmerist)
14, 14, 13, 16, 15, 16

You are from the frontier, you have gained access to the frontier-forged regional trait. Only your mother is alive, You have 2d4 siblings and gain access to the kin guardian combat trait. (Please roll 2d4 to determine how many you have. And to skip a step please roll 8 d 100's in the event you somehow end up with eight siblings to decide if their younger or older or twins.) Please roll 3 D100's now. It's to determine your social status, your mothers profession, and major childhood event.

3d100 on D100 (+0): 94, 72, 82 (3 rolls)

KenGorbutt rolls: (Orc barbarian with dayrunner over light sensitivity)

15, 12, 11, 15, 16, 14

You were raised in a human homeland (Please roll another d100), Only your mother is alive, You have only one sibling (Roll a d100 to decide if their older, younger, or your twins, again if it's twins to decide who came first. For that one you need a 97-100% roll). Please roll Like mentioned above 3 more D100's for your circumstance of birth, mothers profession, and major childhood event.
D100 on D100 (+0): 70, 46, 74 (3 rolls)

Diarmadhim rolls:

11, 11, 10, 13, 8, 10

Location Roll on D100 (+0): 44 (1 rolls)
Parents Roll on D100 (+0): 90 (1 rolls)
Siblings Roll on D100 (+0): 8 (1 rolls)

KNtoran rolls:

17, 9, 15, 14, 13, 9

Assuming you stick with half elf you were born in an unusual homeland (Roll d100 please), Only your father is alive, You also have one sibling. You gain access to the kin bond magic trait. (Roll d100 to decide older, younger, or twin.)

Location on D100 (+0): 98 (1 rolls)
Parents on D100 (+0): 53 (1 rolls)
Siblings on D100 (+0): 22 (1 rolls)

Have a lot of interest and character creation is the longest and most tidias part but will be worth it to know that this character is what you made it to be and can unlock so much that you never thought you would think of before in role playing a character. That is my goal anyways. Any other questions for me thus far?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation - Page 2

Arthos, are you familiar with the "Runecaster" class?

I can send you a write-up for the class itself and I would be considering a full blood elf for a race.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Afraid I am not, is it a third party class and race? I didn't see blood elf either. There is dusk elf, savage elf, tower elf, arctic elf. At least in the Pathfinder setting. Blood elf sounds like WoW but if your wanting something similar just be a normal elf or dusk elf and become a bloodmage tongue.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.