Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions - Page 3 of 5

Out of Character: : I'd like to ask - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2016 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2016 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions
A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions - Page 3

Out of Character: : I had people who didn't give me income and went ahead and bought gear nothing. I was confused when you guys did that and just rolled with it. I think that only one person actually rolled their income which should be in your character class itself, otherwise go with average. Then again there is always other ways of making money then slaying creatures, hell as a bard I make a killing using perform! But if you see error's in my math which I'm sure there is just tell me the difference from your gear. It's just a little money, that's fine.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2016 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Actions Player Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Out of Character: I used the starting money roll that was listed in the Pathfinder core rule book. I guess I could have rolled on here too just did not think about it.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2016 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : Nope it's ok as long as who has money has money. You all have gear anyways so that was all up to you anyhow, it's alright thanks though!.

20th Jan, 2016 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #
Solange
Mesmerist Cult Master ...
Character
Novice / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 3 Actions Player Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Sixth Sister says...

Out of Character: Working at the inn is exactly what I thought of doing, once (Or if) it become evident Solange can't afford a room. I'm pretty sure 7 silver is right, after all the equipment modifications I made. And that's not a lot. (It also fits the character concept, laugh.gif).

Could we at least ensure my horse is stabled and the prices for that, a room and a drink while waiting on the others? They may not be subscribed to the main game post and haven't got a notification for it.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2016 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Actions Player Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

After reading all the notices Jetrothal will head over towards the bar to get a drink. He will be drinking ale.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2016 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cade puts his hand to his side and sighs, the purse is nearly empty. A couple of bronze tokens are all he has in there, and they are in there for luck. He has spent everything he had, just to get here. So he is looking for work as soon as possible, until he figure out what he is doing here and why.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2016 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
Bjorgson
barbarian
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Player Actions - Page 3

the raging madman says...

Asking around, I'll see if anyone is willing to go with me to deal with the threat of Goldtooth. I'll also order an ale.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2016 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Player Actions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Out of Character: : I'd like to ask that you put more feeling and thought into your posts and really feel your character. Giving me a single sentence for me to post a reply for in my opinion is a waste of time, no offense. I am doing this for the story, the emotion. I want you to feel alive in this world. Not a puppet in another dungeon crawling campaign. I understand some posts may not require much said but if I take the time and effort to post a paragraph or two for YOUR character the least you could do is give me some enjoyment from seeing how your character would respond and interact with what I give. Show emotion, specify what your asking exactly. Leaving it so vague and open will make me want to turn the situation into probably the worst outcome and humorous.
This isn't a Dungeons & Dragons session where you just say. "I open the door, I talk to people, I fight." Around the table that may be ok but I want to see how your character talks, breaths, lives! That's all...thanks.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.