Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 50 of 58

Daishain, there is someone else creating another - Page 50 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 58 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st Dec, 2017 - 3:37am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 50

The Awakened says...

Sorry I haven't finished my character yet, I've had a very busy week at work. I'm hoping to be 100% finished on Sunday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Such things happen. Chances are pretty good that Sunday/Monday or maybe a little later would be when the party gets to the next best insertion point for a new character anyways.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hello,

I wanted to know if you have room for a deep gnome divination wizard named Yorg. He plays as a rough and gruff bounty hunter, using his magical powers to locate and hunt down enemies.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 50 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

We have room for another character, but I should warn you that we have 2 wizards in the party already.

I am not going to say you cannot do it, but it will be a little difficult to avoid overlap in regards to what the three of you are capable of, and I would suggest trying to find at least some kind of relatively unique niche.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thanks for the fast reply!

I would play him in a support and utility role. If you are full on wizards though, I am happy to play something else.

I prefer, however, to play a [spell caster]. I could do a shadow sorcerer as a bounty hunter, making use of their hound. I am also interested in playing a Triton sorcerer who specializes in water and has the pirate background.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shadow would work fine, if by Triton you meant Sea, that one is unearthed arcana, making it subject to review and editing on my end. Storm however is not very far from that, and good to go.

There is one sorcerer on the roster, but he's multiclassed with paladin and is largely focused on being a gish rather than a dedicated caster. Same story goes for the warlock.

There's going to be a full life cleric after the upcoming chapter end, and another incoming guy is making a bard.

The only full caster class for which you would have no competition at all would be Druid. Only half caster class with no competition at all would be ranger.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2017 - 7:45am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 50

The Protector. says...

The Cleric, Bard, combination character looks interesting Kinbgowlbear. If you were interested in a side story, for tracking down the cult of the dragon, or Sammasters followers. Which is the enemy of Lathander, your deity. Of which I'm sure Tazskan wouldn't mind helping you out ridding the realm of them.

We don't have a Druid in the group yet either Croftstr, which would also be an interesting addition if you were going to pick?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 2nd Dec, 2017 - 8:08am

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 50

Daishain, there is someone else creating another character as well. They are making another wizard. I just noticed that and thought you might want to know. It appears that wizard is by far the most popular class to play at least in regards to this website.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.