Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 52 of 58

Okay, I'm setting Ignazio as active, - Page 52 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:58pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 18 74 Why Join Help
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 52

The Sage says...

Character's been set to active and ready to go as soon as we establish an entry point.

Things I noticed:
-Coin seems to be a bit off. Didn't add up all of the small stuff, but you appear to have a total of a bit under 2200, so you should have roughly 300 gp more, unless you bought something else.
-I suggest making notes on some of your class features in the stats section. Anything that you might need to reference on the fly. Don't copy things verbatim, just have notes.

As to your entry, there are two scenarios that immediately present themselves, feel free to suggest alternatives. I'd like to bring in Nikolaos and Ignazio at the same time. So immediate suggestions:
-The two of you were caught poking your noses into cult affairs and taken prisoner.
-The two of you were magically tracking a stolen item, yours or anothers, the trace has led you to a floating castle which you are following on gryphonback, now what the heck to do about it…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear
Premium
(+)
Nikolaos Willahelm

Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos has been sending lots of money to support his mother Martha, I made a note of it under character storage, its pretty easy to miss.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Character Creation RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Sage says...

If you want to leave that as is, you can.

But characters are generally assumed to have assets, income and/or expenditures other than what is immediately on them. You can state you've been sending significant funds home without actually impacting your personal starting wealth. Unless you plan on depriving dear old mum of those funds at some point, it doesn't need to count towards that number I gave you.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 4th Dec, 2017 - 3:40am

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has a Home Base

Page 52 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Now, following the castle on gryphonback sounds very interesting. Wish I could fly on gryphonback, but how would you be able to control one?

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Sage says...

They're trainable if raised from birth. There are a number of challenges in using one as a mount, not the least of which being the need to keep them away from their favorite food, horses. But if you need a way to fly to your destination, there aren't many other options.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 10

Lieutenant / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

The Heartwarder says...

Welcome to the group guys. It's always nice to add new people. This is a great campaign and I'm sure that you will find it enjoyable.

Kingowlbear, don't forget to pick what non-domain cleric spells he has prepared for when he is introduced. It's easy to miss below the bard section. Good luck!

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:01pm

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #
Ignazio
Shadow Sorcerer

Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 52 Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

The Dark Hearted says...

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I finished updating my character sheet and think I'm ready to go. Concerning the introduction, I'm fine with either of the scenarios you proposed Daishain. However, riding in on flying beasts sounds like a nice way to make an entrance :).

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 52

The Sage says...

Okay, I'm setting Ignazio as active, though there are a few items that need addressing:

-Your budget beyond basic class equipment was 2,500. Ring of Protection is rare and would cost you 2,000 gp. Ioun Stone of Leadership is very rare and would cost you 20,000 gp. So you're just a little over budget I am afraid :P
-Get Luna's most important combat stats listed somewhere

Okay, so both of the new guys are ready to go. If you guys could figure out how you know each other and ended up in this place, I'll get you into the action. It could be as simple as Nikolaos having hired Ignazio a few days ago in pursuit of whatever you guys were tracking. Let me know if you need anything in this regard.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:59pm

Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Character Creation" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Top 20 Posters

1. Daishain - 11 (14.86%)
2. Kyrroeth - 9 (12.16%)
3. Krusten - 7 (9.46%)
4. News - 6 (8.11%)
5. Gknightbc - 6 (8.11%)
6. KNtoran - 5 (6.76%)
7. Wizard - 4 (5.41%)
8. PaulNelson - 4 (5.41%)
9. Anronrosby - 4 (5.41%)
10. Knightslay - 3 (4.05%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 9 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. Susanshadow - 2 (2.70%)
12. Redsopine - 2 (2.70%)
13. Cinder - 2 (2.70%)
14. Robertb - 2 (2.70%)
15. ROK Harker - 2 (2.70%)
16. Aemiliana - 2 (2.70%)
17. Seath - 1 (1.35%)
18. Fatebringer - 1 (1.35%)

Highlights

ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By KNtoran 1.4 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Hunter 2.8 Days Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Gerard 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:44am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Krusten 14th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:42pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Blogger 2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:01am Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!