Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 52 of 58

Okay, I'm setting Ignazio as active, - Page 52 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 58 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 52

Character's been set to active and ready to go as soon as we establish an entry point.

Things I noticed:
-Coin seems to be a bit off. Didn't add up all of the small stuff, but you appear to have a total of a bit under 2200, so you should have roughly 300 gp more, unless you bought something else.
-I suggest making notes on some of your class features in the stats section. Anything that you might need to reference on the fly. Don't copy things verbatim, just have notes.

As to your entry, there are two scenarios that immediately present themselves, feel free to suggest alternatives. I'd like to bring in Nikolaos and Ignazio at the same time. So immediate suggestions:
-The two of you were caught poking your noses into cult affairs and taken prisoner.
-The two of you were magically tracking a stolen item, yours or anothers, the trace has led you to a floating castle which you are following on gryphonback, now what the heck to do about it…

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos has been sending lots of money to support his mother Martha, I made a note of it under character storage, its pretty easy to miss.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If you want to leave that as is, you can.

But characters are generally assumed to have assets, income and/or expenditures other than what is immediately on them. You can state you've been sending significant funds home without actually impacting your personal starting wealth. Unless you plan on depriving dear old mum of those funds at some point, it doesn't need to count towards that number I gave you.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Dec, 2017 - 3:40am

4th Dec, 2017 - 3:53am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 52 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Now, following the castle on gryphonback sounds very interesting. Wish I could fly on gryphonback, but how would you be able to control one?

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

They're trainable if raised from birth. There are a number of challenges in using one as a mount, not the least of which being the need to keep them away from their favorite food, horses. But if you need a way to fly to your destination, there aren't many other options.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Welcome to the group guys. It's always nice to add new people. This is a great campaign and I'm sure that you will find it enjoyable.

Kingowlbear, don't forget to pick what non-domain cleric spells he has prepared for when he is introduced. It's easy to miss below the bard section. Good luck!

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:01pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 52

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I finished updating my character sheet and think I'm ready to go. Concerning the introduction, I'm fine with either of the scenarios you proposed Daishain. However, riding in on flying beasts sounds like a nice way to make an entrance smile.gif.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 52

Okay, I'm setting Ignazio as active, though there are a few items that need addressing:

-Your budget beyond basic class equipment was 2,500. Ring of Protection is rare and would cost you 2,000 gp. Ioun Stone of Leadership is very rare and would cost you 20,000 gp. So you're just a little over budget I am afraid tongue.gif
-Get Luna's most important combat stats listed somewhere

Okay, so both of the new guys are ready to go. If you guys could figure out how you know each other and ended up in this place, I'll get you into the action. It could be as simple as Nikolaos having hired Ignazio a few days ago in pursuit of whatever you guys were tracking. Let me know if you need anything in this regard.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:59pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.