Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 56 of 58

Sorry, but a +2 flame tongue sword would be - Page 56 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th May, 2018 - 6:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 58 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th May, 2018 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 56

Lady of the Water says...

I am working on my character sheet, still need to do some more to it. I am hoping that the information I placed there so far is there, been having connection issues.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, probably want to list your class features on there for reference. Also, you used two ability score increases on your stats correct? Fighters get an extra one at 6th level. So you can use that to boost stats even more, or trade it out for a feat.

For equipment, I'm going to give you a budget of 30k gp. Buy whatever you like, but use this list: [..] for the pricing.

5E's magic item list is a little short, so I have a standing offer that if there's a 3.5e/PF item you want, or even a custom item you can think up, feel free to run it by me for import into the game. I may make adjustments for the sake of balance, or jack the price up higher than you thought it would be worth, but I'm generally willing to be flexible.

Edit: Available PDF: Source 1y.

11th May, 2018 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Hello Sue, its great to see your here. Another fighter type, I see, excellent you will like 5e.

11th May, 2018 - 12:51am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 56 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Character Sheet Updated for your review and possible approval smile.gif If you need any more information let me know and I look forward to becoming apart of the game.

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Welcome to the game Susan! I've noticed a couple of issues. What fighter archetype are you playing? You also need to lists skills below the ability scores. I think your to damage bonus is off. You get your proficiency bonus plus the appropriate attribute applied to your to hit bonus. For damage purposes it is just your attribute.

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Welcome to the game, Susanshadow! Are you keeping that name as your character name, as well? Also, I'm guessing the character is standard human?

I did not know you could get a flametongue as a +2. I may have to look into that for the future for my own character(s)!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 56

Welcome to the game indeed, Susan! I'm liking the sheet so far. I'm interested to know what the character looks like, race, height, hair/eye color, clothing, etc, so that we can all visualize her.

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 56

Sorry, but a +2 flame tongue sword would be a legendary item, and would be priced accordingly (Ie out of your budget range) if I hadn't already ruled that legendary items simply are not for sale. Those kind of things you need to quest for.

Either effect on their own would be fine.

Otherwise, go ahead and make the changes noted by others.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th May, 2018 - 6:23pm

+  « First of 58 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.