Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 621 of 948

Tazskan, will also save his attack for when - Page 621 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2018 - 6:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
31st Dec, 2017 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 621

The Awakened says...

Unfortunately in the PHB pg193 it says "... And holding onto the spell's magic requires concentration.... . For example, if you are concentrating on the web spell and ready magic missile, your web spell ends"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance had better hope that he uses the breath weapon in that case. If the dragon uses his regular attacks it is a much different story. I'm amazed that there is one of us remaining that hasn't taken a single wound yet.
I love how I used a 3rd level slot partially for the protection of being on the ethereal plane and I'm yet to go anywhere. Lora's corpse will disapear immediately after the moment of death.

Cinder, that was entertaining. I loved the bit about having a breath weapon with a D.C. Save higher than this site allows you to roll *wink*. I want to multiclass into an ancient dragon as well. Sounds like a plan.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 31st Dec, 2017 - 11:47pm

1st Jan, 2018 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Awakened says...

Assuming Nikolaos lives to his next level I plan on having him pick up polymorph so he can spend a couple hours a day pretending to be a tyrannosaurus Rex, which is almost a dragon. Just without the wings or bad breath.

Edit, it would also make it real quick to come up with things to say in character. "RAWR!"

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 1st Jan, 2018 - 12:24am

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 621 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, that does make a difference. Revising my actions in the game thread.And rolling damage dice as needed for possible actions.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah, I think that when the dragon blinked out, everyone then gets their actions for that round after it vanished. Then Lawrance, Poljen, Ignazio and Nikiolaos will get their actions (Including readying things), then the dragon returns, gets its actions, then anyone still up gets to go. If Daishain says differently, we will have to deal with it, of course. This is a very tense, dramatic moment!

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I know, dragging it out a bit over the holidays makes it even more intense out of game, waiting to see what happens! I'm hoping the party will succeed and can soon be celebrating, leveling, seeing what's next for them, etc.! If not I guess we'll be creating new characters and, potentially, dealing with the failed mask recovery? Right now it's not in a position to be taken away very swiftly!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 621

Daishain, in the interests of depriving Glazhael of every possible Hit Point possible, if Poljen has his eagle come into the room while waiting, when the dragon appears could it attack as well? If so, would it be on Poljen's turn, or do I need to roll Initiative for Trammet? I figure if Poljen dies then the bird goes to waste. Might as well see if it can throw in an attack and knock off a point or two. Sometimes that makes the difference?

1st Jan, 2018 - 6:43am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 621

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, will also save his attack for when the Dragon reappears. If we succeed in defeating the dragon, you may want to consider using its Dragon scales for armor.
Also any treasure horde may also be laden with traps. Not to mention a correction here, Tazskans hit point total is 45.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 1st Jan, 2018 - 12:36pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.