Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 651 of 948

What would a mithral quarterstaff do? Would - Page 651 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jan, 2018 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
15th Jan, 2018 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 651

The Quiet Shadow says...

You all make a fair point, especially Kyrroeth. It's times like this that I wish this was a home game of one of my old Dungeon Masters where to fill a role it was sometimes allowed for a player to roleplay as more then one character.

I guess I will stick with Zarra, though perhaps have it that Geoffroy is helping in the background and perhaps working for Silas for helping to remove his petrifaction.

The Dungeon Master may not allow me to bring him back in later, but at least I could perhaps have comfort that Geoffroy might still be doing something with Daishain's permission. He could even decide what he is doing, but keeping the character busy in the background might put me more at ease.

Perhaps though I'd like to set this up partly In Character, perhaps allowing Geoffroy to meet with what has become of the Silver Blaze. That, and so he could update those who know him on what he will be doing. Perhaps with the words that if they need him to send him a message in some way.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2018 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos can be pretty stealthy when required. He currently has a +5 to stealth but one thing I wanted to buy when given the opportunity is a stone of good luck, which will bring that to a +6. I was also debating purchasing boots of elven kind to gain advantage on rolls. Add in the guidance cantrip for another 1d4, and invisibility once per day for free and more with spell slots.
He won't however be able to use thieves tools or get silent kills like a proper rogue can, but he can do an adequate scouting job.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, so we're confirmed on the trip north to Citadel Adbar then?

Kyrroeth, That is not very far to the northeast of the city that Lia would have taken Jack and Fay to. So the citadel would be a good place for Lia and Mira to join the group once more.

At this point, it has only been a few days, so unless an exceptionally powerful healer was employed, those two would still be sick. Out of danger, so there'd be no point in Lia hovering, but not really going anywhere all the same.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Jan, 2018 - 11:33pm

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 651 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I had forgotten about Mari. She can scout as well. Lia can be an aerial scout if needed with her broom of flying. I'm looking forward to getting them back in the game.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Jan, 2018 - 1:14am

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I think that with Mari and Lia back in the game it will be very beneficial to us all. I am looking forward to them coming back.

16th Jan, 2018 - 1:49am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

The Protector. says...

I'm going to update Tazskans character sheet at this point, in agreement with what Cinder has done already.

+2 Rod of the pact keeper.
2 x potion's of healing (For either himself or a member of the party).
1 x diamond. (For either resurrecting himself or any other party member)
3806 gold pieces.
A dozen gemstones: Dragonborns have similar fetish as does Dwarves, with gemstones in general.
In fact, Dragonborn can use shavings of it in cooking.

Dai, I would still like to purchase some mithral armor (Plate), and a holy symbol made out of silver.
I wouldn't mind also converting Tazskans two handed sword into a +1 magical sword? Where does he need to go to get that done?

Otherwise, Tazskan's ready to go to Citadel Adbar with the others. Who knows maybe one day Zarra may be firing off a ballista at an incoming dragon?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 651

Mithral full plate would run you 2000 gp. A holy symbol just 5 gp. +1 enchantment falls into the uncommon category for 500 gp, you can get it done at any major settlement.

Mithral in this edition just removes the strength requirements and disadvantage to stealth from heavier armors by the way.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 651

What would a mithral quarterstaff do? Would it be lighter and more sturdy? Would it have any magical properties such as a +1 or would that be extra? Would this be 2k price too?

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 16th Jan, 2018 - 2:01am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.