Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 652 of 948

Anron, Kyr is correct, vampires in this world - Page 652 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jan, 2018 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 652

As for the character Thomas chooses to play, it should be what HE chooses. If we are left without a rogue, so be it.

Poljen is game for heading to the Citadel so he can get to the giants from there easily.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The misc. Gemstones were part of the ~3800 gp value. If you want your share in gems, reduce your gp by their values.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think I’ve got Velon mostly all set on gear, leveling, etc. With a little over 2,000 gold left does anyone have suggestions for another non attunement upgrade? I could boost AC again with improved armor or shield, or perhaps get one of those gems like Poljen has in his sword for plus to damage? Not sure on the cost of the latter.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 652 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Kntoran, 5E doesn't have a benefit for Mithril weapons. Also I should note that the cost for mithril armor is 500+the cost of the armor. So 2,000 for mithril plate, less for others.

The lack of appropriate rules for such has bothered me however, so lets see what homebrewers are coming up with…

Looks like the suggestions are mainly for heavy weapons to lose the heavy property, and weapons without either heavy or light to gain the light property.

For a quarterstaff, that would basically just make it easier to dual wield, an odd thing to be sure, and actually less effective than your usual routine.

So that would seem to be a poor idea. That said, a basic +1 quarterstaff could be purchased for 500, and a +2 for 2,000. I'd let you describe either of them as mithril if you wish.

Cinder, a crystal of energy assault is rare for 2,000 gp, and can be chosen with any of the standard elements. I should also note that they can be detached and applied to any weapon you have, though no more than one crystal per weapon.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Jan, 2018 - 3:09am

16th Jan, 2018 - 4:04am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

A curiosity about mithral armor. Is it considered non-magical and could be enchanted later? If it could be enchanted later how would that work?

Cinder, I was trying to decide what to buy for Nikolaos and this is a list of no attunement items that caught my eye.

*Helm of Comprehending Languages 500
*Decanter of Endless water 500
*Boots of Elvenkind 500
*Bag of tricks 500
*Lantern of revealing 500
*Ear horn of Hearing 150
*Horn of Silent Alarm 150
*Instrument of Scribing 150
*Continual Flame on something 50+
*Sentinel shield 500
*Circlet of blasting 500.

16th Jan, 2018 - 5:56am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Gk, I was referring to the non-valuable gemstones. But nevertheless, still colorful. Which Dai, said there was a mixture,of rare and common, if I recall.

He only required them as condiments used in cooking, (Dragonborn style) and for ornamental value.

Tazskan is ready to go to the bigger settlement to obtain the other items though. Making a normal sword into a magical one, better armor, and a silver cross,(Obvious reasons) For combating more Vampires?

The very fact, that making a sword into magical one, (Even +1) means it can actually hit and do damage, on some creatures, is bit of a no- brainer there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 652

Anron, you are thinking in terms of our world instead of the Forgotten Realms. The cross is the symbol of Christianity in our world. That doesn't exist in the game world or the related crosses. Vampires in the game world don't have a weakness to any kind of religious symbols. I didn't want you to break one out thinking that it would help.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Jan, 2018 - 1:58pm

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 652

Anron, Kyr is correct, vampires in this world have neither a weakness to silver nor to holy symbols. Especially not a symbol for a religion that isn't present in this world.

I'm not sure where you're getting this bit about gemstones as condiments, but sure. If you want a selection of nigh worthless gemstones like flourite to munch on, you can find them.

Kingowlbear, mithril is considered inherently magical, but it doesn't have much of a tangible effect in this edition. It also however does not prevent you from enchanting a mithril item.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.