Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 658 of 948

Cratol would not have touched the bodies of - Page 658 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
21st Jan, 2018 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 658

The Quiet Shadow says...

Thanks for the refresher Kyrroeth, I will try to keep in mind. This should at least work as justification for her being nervous and quiet when first meeting for the second time Lia. Now I can also add it being because the wood elf in particular not trusting her.

Hopefully the drow's companions will be willing to rally around her in defense, given all she has done, as Zarra comes down for breakfast and see how everyone is doing. That is, if Lia says anything negative.

I don't believe anyone has talked about the part the Zarra played in helping win the sky castle and defeating the foes the party faced. Though I could be mistaken and simply missed such detail.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Jan, 2018 - 4:23pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon had sung Zarra’s praises several times lately in character, although it may have been more so to Silas and the dragons. He put in a good word with Lia for all newcomers since she had left, but probably starting with Lawrance. I probably didn’t include Zarra since she and Lia had already adventured through the swamp together. He still would have said some good things about Zarra to Lia by now, so Ky please consider that Velon had described Zarra as trustworthy, loyal and dependable especially with regard to being the guardian of the mask through tough times.

21st Jan, 2018 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

You know what, okay then. I have made my decision in that I will continue roleplaying as Zarra. She seems to have a fair bit of an effect among players, characters, and the roleplay as a whole. That, and with the effort put into having her resurrected, it would only be fair to continue as my drow.

I can… always use Geoffroy in another campaign or perhaps have him brought in a more permanent or truly final death comes around. I'm not actually sure, but I am sure that I could find some use for him in the future at some point. The knight turned cleric, with his sister as his squire that he must teach and protect.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Jan, 2018 - 4:33pm

22nd Jan, 2018 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 658 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos may stay in town to try and recruit guards for a couple of days as I need to take a brief hiatus which I will try to post about in my intro.

23rd Jan, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

All the very best King, on your break. Will definitely miss your character, do. Come back later on I hope?

Good move,Thom, your character Zarra, is definitely liked. It would be good for Tazskan and the others.

Cinder, looks like you have a lot on your plate? I'm not one for walking around trying not to step on eggshells!
Would rather be upfront??

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 23rd Jan, 2018 - 12:53am

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain, assuming Poljen has not killed the gryphon with that terrible landing, nor caused the giants to attack, I forgot to add that after dismounting he unties the giant spear that was secured to the beast's saddle. It is fairly unwieldy, even for one as strong as Poljen, so he has it resting on one shoulder.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 658

This would probably be a good time to ask what you guys did with the various corpses in the castle, including that of King Blagothkus.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 658

Cratol would not have touched the bodies of the giants that lived on this skycastle. But those of the cultists and others he would have dragged to the battlements and tossed over or when we got to his homeland he would have had people clear out the bodies of the cult members but leave the crypt alone.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.