Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 661 of 948

Oh, I expect a LOT of suspicion for this overly - Page 661 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jan, 2018 - 6:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2018 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 661

(Laugh), yup. Perry would be dancing around landmines if he were present. It probably wouldn't end well, but it would surely be entertaining.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It is great fun! Poor Mari. sad.gifI highly encourage others to roleplay interactions with other characters in the side story thread. It really helps build the "Story" . Most of the time they won't affect the main thread like this one is. It is a fun way to get to know other characters a little better.

Times like this I am really glad that Velon has to deal with this headache being the leader and not Lia *wink*.

27th Jan, 2018 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Apologizes for the delay, I decided to throw in a Zarra's spective and thoughts onto the table. The drow will not allow Mari without defence or friendship, as she knows what it us like to have others turn against you. Admittedly, tell her it was because of her race but the sentiment I feel still applies.

28th Jan, 2018 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 661 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

That sounds, like a great idea Kyrro, about the side stories thread. Because, our characters are living together in a flying castle.

It would be easy to interract on another level, by knocking on ones door!

I'm assuming now that each character has their own bedroom now, the castle is big enough. Once the other character opens door, lets them in then go to side quest?

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

This, too, shall pass. Side stories are a nice segue between acts, and we sure have a lot of travel time ahead, going from raid to raid.

28th Jan, 2018 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos has spent the past few days looking for potential hired hands and carousing for rumors and useful pieces of information. Had him spend 5 gold a day doing this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 661

Out of Character: the fact that Cratol was not a baron as of greenest should have some people wondering how that info would be on the lips of a singer. HE did not openly acknowledge he was a baron until they had the skycastle at his home. This new character is ahead of herself. Or is getting information from somewhere else.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 661

Oh, I expect a LOT of suspicion for this overly informed bardess that convieniently just showed up where we were doing business. It’s going to be a hard uphill climb for him/her. Even more so when the disguise drops. Bad timing to try and join a paranoid party *smile*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.