Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 670 of 948

As it turns out a dirty limerick is all Nikolaos - Page 670 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 6:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
2nd Feb, 2018 - 3:36am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 670

The Protector. says...

Seath, I can see that your character, can be still deadly, first you can enshroud someone in a hypnotic pattern. Then hit them with an eldritch blast, dishing out 1D10 force damage.

Oh, aren't you lucky there, you can dish out the 1D10 force damage to your hearts content. As it doesn't require a spell slot.

Another bonus, you get to wait around for 1 hour rest only, to recoup some spell slots. Where some, have to wait around for a long rest of 8 hours!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Anron, yup! Actually it's 2d10 right now too wink.gif. But it's my only damage spell along with Dissonant Whispers. Technically Vicious Mockery does a little damage too. Perry is very much a team player, brute force tactics aren't really his forte. Still, he can pump out a surprising amount of damage if he needs to!

2nd Feb, 2018 - 9:22am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Dai, can you give me a house ruling regarding the rod of the pact keeper.
There seems to be a bit of discrepancy regarding its use in Dungeons & Dragons forums, among players.
Some say the user, can have it in their pocket, others say backpack. To get the benefits.
Can it be used in a Pendant fashion, does it have to be physically handled?

The idea of holding in one hand an arcane focus, and in the other a rod seems a bit cumbersome??

That requires another action just to shove it inside a backpack.

Any thoughts on this??

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 670 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The rod must be used as a focus to gain its benefits I am afraid.

That stated, it shouldn't be difficult to hang it from one's belt while it is not in use.

Oh, and I should remind people, a person is freed from Hypnotic pattern if they take any damage.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh interesting… When editing my post to have the fireball singe Perry a bit instead of intentionally missing as I had first intended I must have erased my rolls by typing them in first before messing with the Yes/No button on replacing dice rolls. Oops.

Thanks for rolling Seath. Aw, just realized I should have had Velon deliver Lay on Hands to Perry via a bear hug to make up for burning him instead of just the grapple. Oh well, it's what you wanted anyway Seath. Opportunity missed by me.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 2nd Feb, 2018 - 3:23pm

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

(Laugh), you're fine. I figure Perry deserves it anyway since you didn't have a chance to do anything. Plus I get to be healed by Lia wink.gif.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 2nd Feb, 2018 - 3:34pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2018 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 670

The Protector. says...

Oh Dai, then I will have a leather belt and leather Wand Holster. So that Tazskan can use, the wand,much like a gunslinger, would with a gun.
Which is easily constructed in the marketplace, anyhow.

Cinder, no Taz doesn't have any specific questions about Fay or the history of the Blaze yet. But it looks like we have our own 50 shades, in the side stories anyhow, worth a read.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 3rd Feb, 2018 - 8:37am

3rd Feb, 2018 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 670

The Awakened says...

As it turns out a dirty limerick is all Nikolaos knows about Naga or the serpent hills.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.