Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 672 of 948

QUOTE You mean Rezmir, don't you? - Page 672 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
5th Feb, 2018 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 672

The Awakened says...

I believe he said they were already trained but would need to get used to us and accept us as riders.

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2018 - 12:47am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Just a few concerns I have with regards to the current mission. That I will post here.
1) Does the white dwarf have any potential allies or enemies in his quest, to retrieve the white mask??
What about the elves?
2) Where would be the best place to hide the white mask?

6th Feb, 2018 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

The white dwarf? Are we bringing in Grombrindal, the legendary dwarf whose name means "The White - Bearded Ancestor"? (Warhammer Fantasy reference)

Laughs, just having some fun but I will have to check back into the main thread and see what is going on. I am curious on why he is being called the white dwarf.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:27am

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Page 672 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Your current quarry is the White Wyrmspeaker for the Cult of Tiamat, (The half dragon Rezmir you killed recently was the Black Wyrmspeaker for context on the importance of the position) his followers know him as Varram the White.

You don't know this yet in character, but no, the moniker has nothing to do with his appearance.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:00am

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You mean Rezmir, don't you? If I have that name wrong I will have to go back an reread a lot of stuff…

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think the real, more important question to ask here is, what was the name of the huge beaver in that other plane?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 672

Rezmir is the white dwarf? Holy cow! Great reveal, Daishain *wink*

Yes I'm still laughing about the beaver scene. "No"

"Thank you, Sir Beaver." ..walks away…

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 672

international QUOTE
You mean Rezmir, don't you? If I have that name wrong I will have to go back an reread a lot of stuff…

Of course I mean Rezmir, and that's what I said all along. Don't worry about the Edited tag on my post, that was for other stuff.

international QUOTE
Rezmir is the white dwarf? Holy cow! Great reveal, Daishain *wink*

I meant to say Rezmir and Varram hold the same rank (Or held in the former's case)

Anron: Varram was described as traveling with a few dozen men. Beyond that, you don't know. I also never mentioned elves. As to hiding the mask, presumably the best place for Varram to do so would be at the Well, beyond that you don't know.

In regards to the beaver, his name is Rupert Brimpleskitt, and he was late for dinner with his wife, hence his brusque manner. biggrin.gif

The banishment spell says it sends people to harmless demiplanes. I see no reason why harmless must also mean boring.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:13am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.