Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 704 of 948

I am not thinking we leave anyone behind either. - Page 704 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Mar, 2018 - 6:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 704

You know, Seath… rather than try to convince the naga that just because Varram likely would have tried to weasel out of his deal he should allow us to escape without fulfilling the deal, you might try giving him back the freakin' RUBIES HE ALREADY ASKED FOR!

At a minimum, we will to get the thing to agree that once we clear the library, we are 'out' and that we can still poke around up there. If not, a fight it is…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

We are still in the middle of negotiating here. If we cut a deal, I'll give back the rubies for sure. I'm just trying to see if dealing with Diderius is worth more to the snakes than 10k worth of items.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If we're getting into a fight, we can get the rubies back after the dust settles. I was just thinking that showing you're on board with negotiations might grease the wheel so far.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 704 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Good call, someone nudge Perry to do that real quick so I don't awkwardly post twice wink.gif.

7th Mar, 2018 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

If we can avoid conflict here, all the better Seath. Our fate me also be tied to those A-frames, thinking torture.

I'm curious as to why the Naga, haven't extracted the intel about the white mask location from Varram?

Let's face it, the evil creature that has it, ends up on top. So, I can assume that none have it inside this room?

Diderious, is the wild card here, and then why can't the snake creatures just slide on in and kill him anyhow?
Or they, still havn't got what they're looking for??

Giving, the rubies, back is only an olive branch. Varram, is definately hiding something. Also he is extremly good in surviving torture here, how is that??

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cinder, check the map again, Prisoners are in the SW corner of the room. They're fairly well out of the way of a firefight, but it'd be difficult to get Varram out alive if the naga wanted otherwise.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Mar, 2018 - 4:38am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 704

The Protector. says...

The diamond I'm referring to was from the last dragon horde. One, of three diamonds which One I claimed.

Another was used to resurrect Zara, and I think Kyrro's former character the other one.

Obviously, it would be preferable to use the other two for resurrection purposes for a player character.

But to remain prisoner, and have ones blood drained by a lawful evil creature is not desirable either.

So, if negotiations fail, then it will become a fight to the death for all player characters I'm afraid.

I'm not entertaining any hostage taking at all for any party member period.

8th Mar, 2018 - 6:09am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 704

The Awakened says...

I am not thinking we leave anyone behind either. We have already seen how she treats unexpected visitors. More hoping to get information or allow for others to set up for whatever battle plans they have.

Off topic rant:
I think it's interesting that Dungeons & Dragons gives gems an intrinsic value, by making certain spells require them. In our world trade of gemstones is regulated for the purpose of monitoring trade and protecting human rights. But I could see Faerun governments viewing the diamond trade more a kin to the oil or nuclear fuel trade. Placing embargoes when at war or requiring any gem over a certain value placed on a register.
Also diamond engagement rings may have a different meaning. Wedding vows may be binding to death parts and with magic involved that bind may have some real teeth. A valuable enough diamond maybe the loophole required for a divorce.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.