Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 741 of 948

Niko, throwing a Fireball wouldn't - Page 741 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Apr, 2018 - 11:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
14th Apr, 2018 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 741

The Protector. says...

Well I'm going to go for the crystal ball, that is actually a polished glass sphere.
Not the 25k, that Lia refered to.
More like the 1000gp item, that Perry referred to.Will roll availability at citadel here.

How much would it cost to upgrade the castles siege equipment?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 14th Apr, 2018 - 12:54am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Availability crystal b on D10 (+0): 9 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Kyr, Rogue's vest approved for import as a Rare item.

Taz, depends on what kind of upgrades you are speaking of. The obvious thing would be to finish filling the walls with ballistae. The problem there is you guys bought the entire stock of mid sized ballistas the last time you were here, it will take a bit for him to make more.

Is there anything else people are waiting for?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Some of us are waiting for upgrades to existing equipment, but that's all. We probably should tell the siege weapon maker that he should keep making them for a while. We'll buy lots. How many would we need to fill the whole defense line?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 741 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thanks Daishain. I'm rolling now to see if it is available in the market there. Mari will seek out someone in the market to train on weapons with also.
Anron, I'm not ignoring Taz. Just haven't had a lot of time recently. Mari will respond to him soon.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Apr, 2018 - 4:43pm

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm good to go to Candlekeep if our equipment is purchased/upgraded and Lawrance found his book. Speaking of, did we manage to snag those divination books from Diderius' tomb? I'm sure Lawrance could get into the library with those and he would certainly remember them in character.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol paid for three. You have 7 towers that can support the things. So four more by default.

There are a few spots on the keep itself that could be converted to support even more mid/large ballistae, and smaller scorpions could be placed along the walls. The former would require a fair bit of work however.

Oh, and I forgot to answer Kyr's question about Vrare items maybe getting a discount so they're affordable. I think the next time we have a major shopping stop, I'll be switching over to the "Sane magic item" pricing. For now though, just moving on as is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2018 - 4:17am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 741

The Awakened says...

Duly noted Daishain about using the instant fortress as an XL bag of holding. The most tangible benefit due to the upgrades I am seeking is being able to host a small diner party to impress a minor nobleman in the field or make a conspicuous display to a priest on Nikolaos' devotion to Lathander. Would 700 gp be a fair amount to pay for the upgrades? (200 per floor plus 100 for continual flame)
I'm glad to see someone picking up cube of force I think that is a very cool item, I was thinking about getting it myself.I find myself in a little bit of an awkward situation as far as item shopping goes. An item that has caught my eye is a Horn of Valhalla, but I wanted to check with Dai about the logistics of handling it before I committed my purchase.
One thing that I have truly enjoyed playing in this game is debuffing and counteracting our enemies actions. I think I am going to replace hypnotic pattern with blindness/deafness. It doesn't require concentration like so many spells, it doesn't end if I throw a fireball, and I can always scale it up. Although I have to admit that magic mouth did tempt me with as good of a performance check as my character gets, especially when paired with the Thaurmaturgy cantrip.

Also I finally now have some time to update my character sheet.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 741

Niko, throwing a Fireball wouldn't break concentration. Only casting another concentration spell breaks concentration on the first one. Since Fireball doesn't have a concentration requirement, you can cast it while concentrating on something else. Still, us bards do have a ton of concentration spells to the point of it being a bit of a problem. I definitely agree that blindness/deafness is a solid pick.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.