Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 742 of 948

So what's the plan guys? I can only - Page 742 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Apr, 2018 - 2:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
15th Apr, 2018 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 742

The Awakened says...

Damage however does break hypnotic pattern. And with so many players someone is going to hit with something.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh okay, that's what you meant. I misunderstood what you meant because of the context there. Yeah totally, 10 people who only want to hit things makes it difficult to use any crowd control spells, (Laugh). You hear that people? Don't hit the sleeping targets!

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, one last bit of shopping for Lia. Rolling now for the chance to purchase a cube of force.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 742 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah I need to roll for my +2 shield enchant (From +1) and +1 armor enchant. Here we go!

No whammies, no whammies…

15th Apr, 2018 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Rolling for availability of Brass horn of Valhalla. Is there anything that the group as a whole needs? Pretty good on cash at the moment.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Availability on D10 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

16th Apr, 2018 - 4:29am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Quiet Shadow says...

Seems I may have to do my shopping here in this thread, since I was unable to do as much in Character. The ideas brought up were better armour, improvement to Zarra's bow, and some special arrows… of which I am not sure what could be available and affordable.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Apr, 2018 - 4:30am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2018 - 5:34am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 742

The Protector. says...

We most likely need to see about hiring some men to man the ballista's that we now have. For that King, we need someone with good persuasion skills.

As Dai pointed out we need more ballista's, and or scrorpion's. They can be manufactured why we are gone on our trip. Therefore completed when we return.

So it would be advisable, before we disembark, to at least do some of this if its affordable??
Tazskan, and Velon have had some training in firing up ballista's already.

So Tazskan is available, to assist in acquiring and or training of these men for hire. So who is going to go? Tazskan, will if time permits also go back for more training himself, in ballistas, and or scorpions.

Tazskan, has his crystal ball, glamoured leather armor +1 and new Warlock, spell list, with a few vials of anti-toxin and healing. He didn't end up getting a two handed sword the last time, but managed to get a +2 mace which is more suited to his class and talents.

Although a full Warlock can still, draw back the winch, for some one like Zarra (With expertise) to fire off a bolt!

So who is coming back to the citadel with him? To sort out the labour hire and or some training one last time? Someone with unique persuasive skills?

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 742

So what's the plan guys? I can only push things along so far without screwing with player agency.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.