Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 746 of 948

Perry still has a few things to resolve interpersonally, - Page 746 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2018 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 746

Lawrance has no input to offer on the hiring other than the spells and such that were mentioned previously *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2018 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Yeah, your right Varram and his cultist friend will eventually, need to be handed over to our dragon friends. Maybe sooner than later, and we can't argue with them.

25th Apr, 2018 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'd be more than happy to take things to the Side Stories thread involving Zarra and Perry, that way we can more focus on recruiting. When Velon and Lia find Perry as well, they can of course join in there as well.

25th Apr, 2018 - 9:56am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 746 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

So Chassorth can take Varram, and his cohort off of our hands. But it will take a couple of days.
Thats one less problem to deal with. That's got to be a good thing. Close off one chapter, and move on to another.

26th Apr, 2018 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

I need to take some time off from playing for reasons that I will put into my own thread later. So my character will need to become an NPC for a while.
I am behind on reading what's been happening, but here are my thoughts on how we could write Nikolaos out for now. He could stay in the castle to keep an eye on the newly hired mercenaries using his high social skills to befriend and discourage any poor behavior. This downtime would also allow him to make sure his mother is settling into her new life. He would also spend time preaching the benefits of Lathander to the mercenaries, and spend some time daily getting a Wyvern to accept him as a rider.
He can hang onto one of the sending stones and give the other to someone in the group. That way if things change in my real life I can say the occasional thing.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If we're proceeding with the trip to Candlekeep, I think that's mostly Lawrance's show, (And Poppo's if we haven't lost him again.)

If not, let me know what people are up to.

Oh, also, I think I'm going to say that Lawrance found for his tribute a rare treatise by deepwardens on Intellect Devourers. It starts off with a rather chilling anecdote about how the author spent almost two hours adventuring beside his dead friend before realizing the man's brain had been replaced by an abberant creature.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2018 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 746

Cratol does not care which way the others decide to go for now. He can be seen up on the battlements in the early morning and after dinner going through his paces as he continues his exercise regiment to keep his fighting skill top notch.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2018 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 746

Perry still has a few things to resolve interpersonally, but those can be taken to side stories easily enough.

In the meantime, since Candlekeep is the "Stuck-up Wizard place" according to Perry, I think he would try to find something fun to do in the village surrounding the big library while Lawrance and Poppo do their thing. They would be the only ones allowed in anyway. If I'm remembering my Baldur's Gate videogame lore correctly, there is a Candlekeep Inn. I think he would go there to try his hand at some gambling, probably poker (Xanathar's guide rules?), drinking, and performing to try and make some extra money. Anyone else who wants to join him can of course.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.