Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 937 of 948

Daishain, I am going to repeat my question. - Page 937 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Oct, 2018 - 1:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
16th Oct, 2018 - 12:46am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 937

Lady of the Water says...

Yes Daishain, since Morgaine is not within range, you can use them for bow shots instead. I was not thinking ahead of time with her and your post.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

No, its my fault, I should have been more clear with the spacing descriptions. Main post coming shortly.

16th Oct, 2018 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Water says...

That may be why others have asked for the map, that way we can visualize the area better. I will try and remember to switch to bow if Morgaine stays were she is at the next round.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 937 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am going to make the Dexterity roll here, and ask a quick question. Daishain, if Poljen runs through and gets far enough away, will he take more damage this round from the wall? Also, what is the target for the Dexterity save? Thanks.

EDIT: I just spotted the note about passing through it. If he runs to either end of the wall, using his Dash can he reach any enemies?

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 16th Oct, 2018 - 4:04am

16th Oct, 2018 - 6:55am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

I've already had both of my attack rolls. With Dai, counting the first one, when both Poljen, Mari and Lia were struck by the wall of flames.

As Tazskan, is obviously lagging behind, and slower than the other three. Can he have opportunity to stop, before reaching the wall of fire? Therefore minimizing damage?

Especially if just seeing for himself the other three (Poljen,Lia,Mari) get struck by it? His natural reaction would be to stop pursuing, and avoid the fire?

So if that being the case, can you please Dai use Tazskans Dexterity roll previous, which is 16.
To actually stop well short of the wall of fire? Since you have only taken, my first rolls, and action?

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeon Master, can we see what the well dressed woman who Cyanwrath was talking to earlier is doing during this fight?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 937

It is difficult to say for sure in all the chaos, but it looks like she was responsible for both the counterspell attempt and the wall of Fire.

Although they never got a good look at her or learned her name, there was a powerful Mage with a similar description at Greenest with Cyanwrath.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Oct, 2018 - 11:19am

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 937

Daishain, I am going to repeat my question. Can Poljen, most likely using his Bonus Dash, run along the wall and get around it (To either side) and into melee with an enemy? If not, I might send him through the flames anyway… and if Lia casts some healing before he goes, I might do it anyway.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.