Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 45 of 54

Cratol smiles at the loss of his gold but - Page 45 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st May, 2018 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 54 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 45

Out of Character: : My understanding of the rules is that as soon as you are healed you can be awake and mobile. But for Role-playing purposes, if you want to play this up, I am cool with it. Nice fight!

In Character: :

Poljen swings awkwardly with is first attack, but then regains his balance and lands a vicious shot to the swordswoman's arm. The shock of the deep bite of the axe and its magic freezing damage send her into an unconscious state. Poljen briefly raises his arms almost as if in triumph but then the others realize he is beckoning Lia as he sees the severity of the damage his blow has done.

He is relieved when Lia uses her holy magic to knit the flesh back together, as the cleric has done for him in the past. But he is surprised when Morgaine does not regain consciousness quickly. He scoops her into his arms and carries her to either a room she has been assigned, or whatever facility Lia has designated as a clinic. He then pulls up a chair nearby and watched over her until she awakes.

Hours pass before she finally opens her eyes. Poljen looks anxious as he asks, "Are you feeling better? You fight better than most I have known! But I am sorry if I pressed too hard." He looks down, almost embarrassed. "I should have asked if you would yield before attacking at the end. I am sorry. I am glad you appear to be on the mend."

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2018 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Stories Side Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Out of Character: That may be the case, but a good story is one of my character traits. Even Frodo was down for a time after his healing *wink*

In Character: Morgaine turns her head slightly and sees Poljen sitting in a chair talking to her. She gives him a brief smile and says, "It was a good fight. Please thank whomever gave me the healing." I sit up in the bed a little and say, "I could use something to eat to regain more of my strength. I believe I shall be up to par by the morning. If I am cleared by my healer."

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen's grin is broad and beams with joy. "Ha! Lovely Lia has healed much worse than the scratch you suffered! I will fetch you food and drink." He looks her in the eye, then away and says, "Um, if I might be so bold, I would like to join you while you dine. I too am hungry… "He cheeks flush slightly…

21st May, 2018 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 45 Stories Side Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

" I would be honored for you to join me, Poljen. Lia does grand work indeed. Are we heading anywhere now?"
Morgaine will continue to chat with Poljen to get to know him a bit better as they enjoy a nice meal.

21st May, 2018 - 8:24am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Stories Side Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

In the wake of the battle, as Morgain awakens under Lia's healing.
"Well done Morgaine, you have faught very bravely, against such a formidable opponent," he says, and offers her a dragornborn salute.

Tazskan will later go and join the others for dinner. Then, before reaching the high Forrest, will be fully rested, to regain spell slots used.

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Perry grabs his hat containing the pot and divides the gold evenly between himself and Velon. "Thirty gold for each of us! Well done, gentlemen!" he exclaims. "I do hope Morgaine is alright though."

Out of Character: Taz and Cratol you both lost 15g. Velon, you gained 15g along with Perry.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 45

Velon contorts his face with increasingly pained expression as the duel gets bloody and Morgaine falls to Poljen's heavy blows. His heart rate picks up as she falls but he relaxes as he sees Lia swiftly move in to heal her. He just says "Maybe banishment IS better in a duel" to Perry as he takes his gold. He shrugs.

"Anyone else feeling feisty or are we good for today?" Velon grins, pats his hammer, and raises an eyebrow towards Cratol, Taz, and the others. He looks to Lawrance with a squint and adds "Not you, wizard." "I yield to your elemental summons and other.... Wizard stuff… without a battle." He does then smile and turn to face Lawrance and give him a small bow out of respect for the powers he has that Velon can barely comprehend.

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 45

Cratol smiles at the loss of his gold but it was nice to see a good fight and even if he did lose. He hopes that Morgaine will be fine and seeing Lia help her he knew she would be.

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.