Nuclear Explosion, Moving Earth's Orbit?

Nuclear Explosion Moving Earth' S Orbit - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 31st Jan, 2004 - 4:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Shifting the axis of the earth, can something such as a nuclear bomb cause this? If not, what can?
Nuclear Explosion, Moving Earth's Orbit? Related Information to Nuclear Explosion, Moving Earth's Orbit?
30th Apr, 2003 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Can anyone truly win by using such weapons?

I was just pondering how the earth is so delicate in its' orbit and one degree closer to the sun and it would boil, a degree further away and it would freeze. Everything seems so 'ordered'. Now, I think of the power of a nuclear explosion, even if 'small' based on the size of the world, isn't it possible that the force generated by such an explosion can push the earth's orbit, even if ever so slightly (0.001)? Now think of the number of tests that have been performed since the atomic bomb.

Most experts in geography say that the flutter of a butterfly's wings in Japan can cause thunderstorms in South America, so then what about a nuclear bomb? What would that cause in another part of the world?

Nuclear Explosion, Moving Earth's Orbit? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2003 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Orbit Earths Moving Explosion Nuclear

No one willing to take on my theory huh? I am wondering if the current tests, explosions, etc do have an impact. They say a butterfly that flaps its wings in Japan can affect the atmosphere in California, so what about a atom bomb?

17th Nov, 2003 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Nuclear Explosion, Moving Earth's Orbit? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

O.K.  I will take it up since no one else will, but I am offering totally uneducated opinions.  Since no one else is offering any opinions, I figure this is better than nothing.  If someone replies with fact supported by research, I will back away and let you have this discussion with them.  O.K. biggrin.gif

I don't believe a butterfly fluttering it's wings in Japan can directly cause a thunderstorm in South America.  If so, why don't we put some butterflies some place to flutter their wings and cause a few thunderstorms in the drought stricken areas of Africa?

I doubt that a force great enough to move the earth off of it's axis could happen without destroying most of the earth in the process.  We are talking about a lot of mass that would need to be moved.  I realize it only needs to move a small fraction to adversly affect us, but I don't think it is likely.

As I said at the beginning, this is just my opinion and not based on any scientific reasoning. smile.gif

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2003 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I seriously doubt it, and I also doubt that a butterfly flapping its wings in Japan can cause it to rain in the United States. I may as well say here "that God exists". Its just one more statement that is imposssible to prove or disprove.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2004 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hmmmm..... interesting.

"The flutter of a butterfly's wings in Japan can cause thunderstorms in South America."
Are you sure about that?

15th Jan, 2004 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Keep in mind that this is a scientific point of view that is taught, it is not my personal point of view. however, with the world's weather changing each day who can disprove it? However, jeffgson and MorbidAngel have failed to pickup on the point of the thread which is...

Have nuclear weapons affected the world's weather/eco patterns? How many nuclear explosions have taken place since the first Atomic bomb? Doesn't it affect the earth somehow?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2004 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nuclear Explosion Moving Earth's Orbit

Well, I definatly think nuclear weapons might be affecting the Earth's climate and weather but I'm not sure if they could be affecting the Earth's orbit.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2004 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nuclear Explosion Moving Earth's Orbit Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I dont think after the countless meteors that have smashed into us,that a little nuclear explosion would have any effect,at all. except for altering weather patterns/terrain.

Besides I believe here inthe states all nuclear tests are performed underground now.If a blast were to occur to change the orbit of earth,it would have to be detonated on the surface.And it would have to be so large that everyone on the planet would parish from the blast rather than boiling or freezing,and we would'nt be around to see it all go down anyway.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Nuclear Explosion, Moving Earth's Orbit?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,