Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 378 of 449

I hold up my hands in surrender, I mean you - Page 378 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2017 - 4:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Dec, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 378

Lady of the Plains says...

Seeing a wagon up ahead and hearing what sounds like fighting, I will look around to see if I can pinpoint the location in the dark.

Arilynia Results:
  • Survival on D20 (+4): 17 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+3): 19 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+4): 20 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2017 - 4:50am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Jolted back to consciousness, Avan stays prone on the ground to avoid arrows as he heals himself.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • R26-31 Cure Light W on D8 (+1): 3, 3, 3, 2, 6, 6 (6 rolls)

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The faint sounds of fighting is coming from above. It is fully dark and a little light from the moon. You do see ropes hanging down by the cliff face,.

16th Dec, 2017 - 5:52am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 378 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, also sees the wagon up ahead and goes over there to investigate the area thoroughly.
But wary of any traps in the area, and still gathering information on surroundings.

Rivoril Results:
  • Gather info on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)
  • Search traps on D20 (+7): 26 (1 roll)

16th Dec, 2017 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Character Sheet ◀

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Hearing the fighting above, my adrenaline goes into full gear..seeing the rope; I begin to climb..saying to my companion; I hear fighting above someone may need our help, I'm going up this rope. With my bow over my shoulder and longsword on my left side and my short sword on my left, up the rope I go.

Arilynia Results:
  • Climb on D20 (+2): 8 (1 roll)
  • Listin on D20 (+2): 13 (1 roll)
  • Move silently on D20 (+2): 13 (1 roll)

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bastion quickly checks to make sure no more hostiles before walking over to Avan. Unable to help in the healing, he simply acts to help support the man as he recovers. "He is gone for good isn't he? I am… sorry. He was a worthy companion."

Arilynia gets to the top of the cliff and finds a scene of carnage. A fair number of large humanoid bodies lie scattered about, along with an apparently dead panther. Four figures are up and moving, a bear, a halfling, and a human on the ground and apparently healing himself.

The last one, at first glance, appears to be a man in very heavy armor. As he notices you, and starts moving in your direction, it becomes apparent that the thick purplish metal plating IS his body. The metal man unhooks an odd looking crossbow, points it in your direction, and utters, "Identify your purpose here."

Bastion is intrigued and concerned by the appearance of a human woman in this place. Her being with the gnolls seemed unlikely, but that did not preclude the possibility of some other form of mischief, and the group was more vulnerable than usual right now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 378

As Bastion gets closer he sees that this in not a young human but an elf.

17th Dec, 2017 - 4:07am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 378

I hold up my hands in surrender, I mean you no harm, unless you intend to kill me, then I shall kill you. I am a Ranger arrived in this area not long past and heard in town that there was a group of people that had headed this way, so I followed the wagon tracks. Once here I heard the fighting, thought I could offer some help, I am decent shot with a bow and have a sword or two.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.