Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 379 of 449

I find a good spot to shot my arrows from - Page 379 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Dec, 2017 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 379

Take some of the introductions and party combination into the party thread. I will just need to know what your are doing next since this battle is now over.

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2017 - 7:56am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril likewise, climbs the rope and sees Arilynia, speaking already to a Warblade character type. With her hands raised to indicate that she isn't hostile. Rivoril follows suit, "Don't attack us we mean you no harm. My name is Rivoril, a rogue att your service."

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 17th Dec, 2017 - 8:02am

Rivoril Results:
  • Climb on D20 (+3): 23 (1 roll)
  • Move silently on D20 (+7): 12 (1 roll)

17th Dec, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Avan watches the newcomers from his place on the ground, muttering the words and prodding himself with his wand as his grievous wounds close. At Bastion's call Avan shakily gets up and approaches, his feet dragging and weathered dark robe sweeping dirt behind him due to his slumped posture.

"You come at a terrible time," he sighs. "But it is only natural for new life to take the place of old. You both seem eager and sure of yourselves. Admirable qualities, but you will soon learn how hard and dirty this work is. I suggest not getting too close to the front and here on this ridge we have the advantage in that regard."

Turning to Bastion, he says, "I don't know." After a long pause, "We didn't expect to fight draconic beings. This isn't going as planned. But I hear nothing from the camp yet. I just need a moment…"

Avan heads over to the still form of his panther, barely visible in the dark with an arrow still sticking out of its side, and kneels beside it, deep in thought.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 17th Dec, 2017 - 1:38pm

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+11): 27 (1 roll)

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 379 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Arawn nods at Avan's request, then cautiously approaches the edge of the ridge, trying to observe what is going on down in the campsite.

17th Dec, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

I look at Bastion and Avan. "I..well we.. Are aware this area is not friendly; found a small cave of large rats and killed them before we came here. I am sure they were not anything like you faced on this cliff top, but we are willing to do what we can to help." I look at Rivoril and see him nodding his head in agreement.

18th Dec, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril nods in agreement with his companion. "Let, me also have a löök below," he says.
He, likewise peers over the edge cautiously. Using a combination of skills in the process. To try and discern what's going on below.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 18th Dec, 2017 - 2:25pm

Rivoril Results:
  • Gather info on D20 (+3): 13 (1 roll)
  • Hide on D20 (+7): 15 (1 roll)
  • Move silently on D20 (+7): 22 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 22 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+3): 12 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 379

Bastion says, "All right then, lets get to it, use your judgement on picking targets, I'll call out if I see something that needs to go down in particular. Make sure to use the edge of the cliff to protect your bodies."

The warforged briefly considers which weapon to use, then clips the crossbow back to his belt and quickly strings his composite longbow. Ammunition for the former is scarce. Best to save it for special targets.

Just before walking to the edge, he asks, "Avan, Albrecht, do you think some of those giant birds could smash open those pens?"

Bow in hand, Bastion moves up. He'll take aim at the most likely seeming target and let loose.

Out of Character: Basic target priority: mages, leaders, elites, easiest to hit. Trying to maintain distance from edge such that he has the greatest amount of cover from below possible. Going ahead and rolling for six rounds.

20th Dec, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 379

Lady of the Plains says...

I find a good spot to shot my arrows from above and not be noticed to much.
I shot my arrows(Tips with fire if possible) at the most largest target.

Arilynia Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+1): 15 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+2): 11, 7, 7, 7, 4, 6 (6 rolls)
  • Damage: longbow on D8 (+1): 4, 6, 5, 2, 9, 9 (6 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.