Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 380 of 438

Bastion notices Arilynia's concern - Page 380 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 24th Dec, 2017 - 1:40pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 24 64 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st

Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 380

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, gets into a good spot to make a ranged attack with flaming arrows on targets below.
Out of Character: Take off the +3 to the arrow damage, my mistake, but include the extra 1D4, as arrow is dipped in flaming oil.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 20th Dec, 2017 - 3:59am

Rivoril Results:
  • Short bow on D20 (+3): 13, 4, 6, 12, 19, 9 (6 rolls)
  • Arrow damage on D6 (+3): 5, 9, 5, 4, 4, 9 (6 rolls)
  • Extra fire on D4 (+0): 3, 1, 4, 4, 2, 2 (6 rolls)

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Blademaster says...

As the enemy scurries into hiding, Bastion looks to the druids. "Now would be a good time for those swarms, or an attempt to open those cages."

The warforged will look around on the edge, looking for an angle he can resume fire from, or a likely looking rock to hurl downwards at anything vulnerable.

He'll also be alert for signs of a counterattack.

Bastion Results:
  • Spot, on D20 (+14): 32 (1 roll)

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Remember you are 400 feet up. Trying to use spells on some things will be out of range at times. The only reason you can hit with missile weapons is due to gravity.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st

Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Page 380 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, not knowing if his arrows found their target, now seeks cover. Fearing a retalitory return fire, trys to spot a place to hide.
He moves to a different vantage point also, for next round of attacks.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 21st Dec, 2017 - 12:06am

Rivoril Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+3): 16 (1 roll)
  • Hide on D20 (+7): 20 (1 roll)

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

ICon
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"The swarms will attack the prisoners too," Avan retorts. "And two eagles was all I could summon today. I can lend Albrecht my Rod of Extend so his summon could last longer.

"I think that actually the oil and fire will be a safer bet. Unless they can innately resist it… "

He pulls out a few tindertwigs and an Alchemist's fire to get ready.

He also takes off his magic blindfold and has a look for any safe paths down the cliff.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+11): 25, 25 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

ICon
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

Dark Druid says...

As the others prepare for camp and watches, Avan shouts down to the imprisoned Gnolls in Druidic so that anyone overhearing won't understand.

"Hello down there! Have you any druids among you? I want to speak about a potential for your escape!"

If that provokes no response, Avan tries to repeat it in Elven, Goblin, Sylvan, and Terran. If contact is established he tires to find out details about the draconic creatures, and whether or not they are hungry or thirsty.

Rather off topic, but...
My communication may become spotty over the holidays, please see intro topic.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 24th Dec, 2017 - 9:25am

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Susanshadow
Premium
(+)
Arilynia
Ranger

Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Page 380 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader

Lady of the Plains says...

"I can take third watch" I state but worried about Bastion doing watch all night and then possibly fighting in the morning. During my watch I will keep an eye on Bastion as well, if possible.

Out of Charactor: Will be rolling for Spot, Search, and Survival for when I'm on watch. Posted in wrong thread, sorry KN. I C/P here, hope that is OK.

Arilynia Results:
Spot on D20 (+4): 11 (1 roll)
Search on D20 (+3): 14 (1 roll)
Survival on D20 (+4): 11 (1 roll).

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 380

The Blademaster says...

Bastion notices Arilynia's concern and says, "My form is that of a construct. I may have gained the ability to think for myself, but that did not impart the need for sleep. Of course, I have occasion to miss some of the advantages of a form like yours, not the least of which include an automatic self repair system."

"Speaking of which, you should be aware that normal healing effects are less effective on me, if I am rendered nonfunctional, try pouring some of these on me first." Bastion removes a vial of thick grey liquid from his pack to show the newcomers."

Looking down towards where the group left the wagon, the warforged comments, "If we cannot devise a means to get them up here, we should at least retrieve the difficult to replace belongings from within."

Bastion will maintain a watch all night over the box canyon's entry. The Druids offered to place a light there they can't easily snuff out. He will use two of his repair kits in the meantime.

Bastion Results:
  • Spot/listen on D20 (+14): 22, 27 (2 rolls)
  • Repair kit healing on D6 (+0): 2, 3 (2 rolls)

Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Skeptic 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2018 - 4:23pm Discuss It!
Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $269 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Daishain - $164
Silencedmind - $45
Anronrosby - $24
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12
Play By Post - $12

By JB 24th Aug, 2018 - 3:03am Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Hunter 19th Aug, 2018 - 5:28pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes