Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 380 of 449

Bastion notices Arilynia's concern - Page 380 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Dec, 2017 - 1:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Dec, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 380

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, gets into a good spot to make a ranged attack with flaming arrows on targets below.
Out of Character: Take off the +3 to the arrow damage, my mistake, but include the extra 1D4, as arrow is dipped in flaming oil.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 20th Dec, 2017 - 3:59am

Rivoril Results:
  • Short bow on D20 (+3): 13, 4, 6, 12, 19, 9 (6 rolls)
  • Arrow damage on D6 (+3): 5, 9, 5, 4, 4, 9 (6 rolls)
  • Extra fire on D4 (+0): 3, 1, 4, 4, 2, 2 (6 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

As the enemy scurries into hiding, Bastion looks to the druids. "Now would be a good time for those swarms, or an attempt to open those cages."

The warforged will look around on the edge, looking for an angle he can resume fire from, or a likely looking rock to hurl downwards at anything vulnerable.

He'll also be alert for signs of a counterattack.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Remember you are 400 feet up. Trying to use spells on some things will be out of range at times. The only reason you can hit with missile weapons is due to gravity.

21st Dec, 2017 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 380 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, not knowing if his arrows found their target, now seeks cover. Fearing a retalitory return fire, trys to spot a place to hide.
He moves to a different vantage point also, for next round of attacks.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 21st Dec, 2017 - 12:06am

Rivoril Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+3): 16 (1 roll)
  • Hide on D20 (+7): 20 (1 roll)

21st Dec, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"The swarms will attack the prisoners too," Avan retorts. "And two eagles was all I could summon today. I can lend Albrecht my Rod of Extend so his summon could last longer.

"I think that actually the oil and fire will be a safer bet. Unless they can innately resist it… "

He pulls out a few tindertwigs and an Alchemist's fire to get ready.

He also takes off his magic blindfold and has a look for any safe paths down the cliff.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+11): 25, 25 (2 rolls)

24th Dec, 2017 - 9:24am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

As the others prepare for camp and watches, Avan shouts down to the imprisoned Gnolls in Druidic so that anyone overhearing won't understand.

"Hello down there! Have you any druids among you? I want to speak about a potential for your escape!"

If that provokes no response, Avan tries to repeat it in Elven, Goblin, Sylvan, and Terran. If contact is established he tires to find out details about the draconic creatures, and whether or not they are hungry or thirsty.

Rather off topic, but...
My communication may become spotty over the holidays, please see intro topic.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 24th Dec, 2017 - 9:25am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Dec, 2017 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 380

Lady of the Plains says...

"I can take third watch" I state but worried about Bastion doing watch all night and then possibly fighting in the morning. During my watch I will keep an eye on Bastion as well, if possible.

Out of Charactor: Will be rolling for Spot, Search, and Survival for when I'm on watch. Posted in wrong thread, sorry KN. I C/P here, hope that is OK.

Arilynia Results:
Spot on D20 (+4): 11 (1 roll)
Search on D20 (+3): 14 (1 roll)
Survival on D20 (+4): 11 (1 roll).

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 380

Bastion notices Arilynia's concern and says, "My form is that of a construct. I may have gained the ability to think for myself, but that did not impart the need for sleep. Of course, I have occasion to miss some of the advantages of a form like yours, not the least of which include an automatic self repair system."

"Speaking of which, you should be aware that normal healing effects are less effective on me, if I am rendered nonfunctional, try pouring some of these on me first." Bastion removes a vial of thick grey liquid from his pack to show the newcomers."

Looking down towards where the group left the wagon, the warforged comments, "If we cannot devise a means to get them up here, we should at least retrieve the difficult to replace belongings from within."

Bastion will maintain a watch all night over the box canyon's entry. The Druids offered to place a light there they can't easily snuff out. He will use two of his repair kits in the meantime.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.