Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 384 of 449

Rivoril, looks to Bastion. "Do you want - Page 384 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jan, 2018 - 5:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 449 pgs.  380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
13th Jan, 2018 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 384

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Just trying to be funny.

In Character: As Avan slowly and cautiously approaches, he pulls the scimitar's sheath from his handy haversack. He sheaths the blade before fiddling with his belt to attach it. Normally he wouldn't carry a weapon around like that on display, but now the woman knew he had it so he may as well keep it by his side.

Keeping a respectful distance of 10 feet or so, Avan tries to observe if she is entirely human, if she's hiding something under her robe, if all the bones are Gnoll bones or some are human? He wonders about how the fog is behaving in this part of the canyon.

"Greetings, my lady," he starts, suddenly self conscious and unsure of himself, prompting him to dust off his dark grey robe.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 13th Jan, 2018 - 4:40pm

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+11): 12, 23, 12, 31 (4 rolls)
  • Sense Motive on D20 (+0): 8 (1 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion sighs, "Avan must have run into trouble. I'm uncertain if we can do anything to intervene, but we should go take a look."

The Warblade will guide the group to another potential ascention point, watching for trouble or signs that the unknown draconids have replaced their sentries.

14th Jan, 2018 - 7:33am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, agrees "Its, been to long he should have returned by now. Do these Draconids, have the ability to cast webs,
In addition to fire breath,"?
Rivoril, assists Bastion, in spoting for potential trouble. Searching for strategic spot, for group. While, being silent.

Rivoril Results:
  • Move silently on D20 (+7): 23, 19 (2 rolls)
  • Search on D20 (+7): 21, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+3): 23 (1 rolls)

14th Jan, 2018 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Page 384 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

I look at Bastion and offer to go back up to the mesa and have a look into the canyon from up there. I will wait for his reply before I proceed.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2018 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion nods, "If you are willing, we need someone to go."

He takes a sack of pitons and a long length of rope out. "That does not however mean you need to be reckless. Secure yourself to the rope and hammer in the pitons as you go. I'll be securing the other end of the rope. If you run into trouble, just let go, and I'll do my best to get you down both safely and swiftly."

14th Jan, 2018 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Lady of the Plains says...

Out of Character" Did we take down the rope that was already there from before or are we making a new route to the top?

If the answer is "Yes" to new route then I will begin the route upward after securing the rope to myself.

Arilynia Results:
  • Knowledge(nature) on D20 (+2): 19 (1 roll)
  • Concenstration on D20 (+2): 9 (1 roll)
  • Use rope on D20 (+2): 11 (1 roll)
  • Climb on D20 (+2): 3 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+2): 22 (1 roll)
  • Survival on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 12 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 12 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2018 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 384

Dark Druid says...

"Let's cut a deal," Avan proposes. "For every question I answer, I get to ask one. Sounds fair, doesn't it?"

Even if she is not convinced, Avan will answer truthfully either way.

"We are three men and a bear, with two strangers currently with us and a ranger driving our wagon. There would be a puma as well, but these damned lizards killed my lifelong companion."

"I was scouting, trying to find out more things about what's happening here. We likely would have come in after that. I'd like to let it be known that we did not take the first shot and are not the aggressors here. If you don't release me I'm sure my allies will devastate your forces to rescue me. And if you kill me the revenge will be even bloodier. "

"We make decisions together - there's no real leader. I happen to have been around longest for whatever that counts."

"That also means I have the most experience in my natural area and can use it to devastating effect. By sheer brute strength I think my metallic friend is stronger."

He tries to turn the tables, even if she dismissed his first attempt. "So what brings a lady as enchanting as you out into the scorching desert?"

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+3): 14, 13 (2 rolls)

16th Jan, 2018 - 5:40am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 384

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, looks to Bastion. "Do you want me to go and check on Arilynia. Or head out with you, to investigate, in Avan's direction?"

Out of Character: Rivoril, will wait on Bastions answer, before taking next course of action.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.