Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 385 of 449

Avan's thoughts quickly change from - Page 385 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jan, 2018 - 6:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Jan, 2018 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 385

Dark Druid says...

Annoyed by their brutality, Avan tries to identify if the rod cast a spell and what it was. If he can't tell, as the watchers walk away, he casts Detect Magic to catch the item and it's leftover aura, plus any other items the watchers may be carrying and their auras. And the fog if it's in the 60' range.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 16th Jan, 2018 - 2:17pm

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+6): 17, 11, 24, 21 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2018 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

Slipping and losing my footing, I look and find a better notch to place my feet. I once again begin the climb up. Placing the pistons as I go.

Out of Character: I don't think the die really like me at times.. Redoing Climb, Use rope, Concentration and Survival rolls since they were the lowest.

Arilynia Results:
  • Climb on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)
  • Use rop on D20 (+2): 10 (1 roll)
  • Survival on D20 (+2): 17 (1 roll)
  • Concentration on D20 (+2): 15 (1 roll)

16th Jan, 2018 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht indicates that he is ready to go with whoever needs his assistance. He isn't a great climber, but he can track and stay hidden fairly well. Whatever the group decides, he will send Krama out with Bastion to investigate what the Gnolls are doing.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+12): 15 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+13): 22 (1 roll)
  • Krama Spot and Listen on D20 (+4): 11, 9 (2 rolls)

17th Jan, 2018 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Character Sheet ◀

Page 385 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

" I am getting absolutely nowhere with this rope and that is NOT going to help anyone." I lay in down on the ground, "If any one else wishes to climb up this cliff face, be my guest"

I mumble to myself, and you call yourself a ranger..some ranger you are..can't even climb a cliff..which doesn't help my pride or my mood at the present. I go off a ways a bit, but not too far, to recollect myself.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Inwardly Bastion is wondering about Arylinia's competence, this having been his first assessment of her skill, but his experience suggests pointing it out would not be received well.

Instead he states, "It is all right, this climb is not a simple one. Albrecht, how about we try the fast route then. A giant bird to carry some up would greatly expedite this."

Out of Character: No offense intended here, I know darn well it was just the RNG trolling you.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Jan, 2018 - 3:31am

17th Jan, 2018 - 3:30am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, chimes in on the conversation.
"Sounds like a plan Bastion, perhaps Albrecht can take all of us, back up to the top then,"?

Noticing that Arilynia, couldn't make the climb, he notes that his climbing skills, are not going to be much better.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2018 - 3:54am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 385

Out of Character: I knew you meant no harm by the thought. I just let the lousy rolls got to me and went by my emotions instead of thinking it through first. My climbing skills are not really that bad, when I was younger, I would climb trees and go as high as I could in them. I found it fun and accelerating..playing hide and seek and no one could find me..I was always up in a tree..*laugh*
I will try to do better and not let things get to me so easily. At hate getting old…

17th Jan, 2018 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 385

Dark Druid says...

Avan's thoughts quickly change from escape to building rapport with these ravenous prisoners.

"So you're hungry are you?" he asks in common. If it falls on deaf ears he asks again in his repertoire of other languages. (Druidic, Elven, Goblin, Sylvan, Terran)
"Well you must also be thirsty" he says as he pulls out his Everfull Mug and says the command to fill it with weak beer. He offers it out to the Gnolls, observing which is the brave one to come forward. He also tries to see if any are badly injured.

Out of Character: Susanshadow, don't forget the ability to take 10. That's where you assume you roll a 10 before bonuses when not in a time limited or stressful situation such as combat.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 17th Jan, 2018 - 6:17pm

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Sense Motive on D20 (+3): 4 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+11): 21 (1 roll)
  • Heal on D20 (+5): 8 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.