Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 393 of 449

With everyone apparently ready to go, and - Page 393 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 2:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 449 pgs.  389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 393

Bastion will double check his supplies, picks up a few last things for the road, and makes sure to ask the cleric accompanying them if there is anything that she requires for such a venture or could make use of.

Out of Character: picking up a selection of more warforged repair kits. Probably another 20 of the basic, 10 of the master. I'd be willing to pay for a Wand of Lesser Vigor and one of Lesser restoration for our cleric to hold, even though I won't benefit from the former. Too bad we don't have anyone capable of doing a wand of repair light damage for my own healing.

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2018 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

"There, isn't anything more I can purchase, due to limited funds at the moment," Rivoril say's to Bastion.

"However, I can go and talk, to more Clerics, or try and find a Paladin, this time,"? He adds.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She tells you that she is ready when ever you guys are ready to head out. Just let her know and she will meet you by the gate you wish to depart from.

19th Mar, 2018 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Page 393 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

I say to Bastion, "I still have funds(304 gp, 9 silver) to buy some needed items if need be."
I will purchase any needed item for the road with my funds including more food rations, I'm down to 4.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"If you can manage to find someone shortly, I'd be willing to welcome another pair of hands Rivoril. But I suggest we prepare to leave tomorrow at dawn, the longer we take to arrive at the village, the more likely it is this problem will be solved by someone else or get worse."

If everyone is on board, Bastion will help everyone get set up for the road tomorrow. He will suggest that Avan deposit most of his funds in the local bank, and deposit a lot of his own as well.

Out of Character: 5,500 gp deposited.

20th Mar, 2018 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

"Ok, Bastion I will also prepare my gear to leave tomorrow at dawn also," He says
"But in the meantime, will have another scout around to see if there is any Paladin's, that would join our cause," he adds.

Specific Action: Searching, gathering information, on any Paladins looking for some adventure, and vanquishing undead, protecting the innocent. In the marketplace, temples, taverns, monasteries,
Offering them an opportunity, to join up, perhaps embark on their calling.
As usual dressed for the occasion, either as a traveling monk, or scholar offering adventure.

Rivoril Results:
  • Gather information on D20 (+8): 18, 15 (2 rolls)
  • Search on D20 (+7): 17, 18 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Mar, 2018 - 6:07am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 393

Dark Druid says...

Avan buys a regular satchel and begins filling it with basic needs.

Silver Sickle, 26 gp
Cold Iron Sickle, 12 gp
MW Composite [+0 Strength] Longbow, 400 gp (Unless I can find one with the Adaptive enchantment - from Pathfinder, not 3.5)

He also buys a Handy Haversack (2000 gp) and searches for magical goods to buy.

Oathbow, 25,600 gp
Stone of Alarm, 2,700 gp
Greater Strand of Prayer Beads, 95,800 gp
Scarab of Protection, 38,000 gp
Periapt of Wisdom +6, 36,000 gp
Pearl of Power (Any level from 1-3)
Lantern of Revealing, 30,000 gp
Incense of Meditation, 4,900 gp

Maybe some scrolls (Haven't decided which yet)
10% Capital city surcharge not yet included.

Half of the remaining money he deposits in a money changer and asks for extra security, in case someone else tries to use his disk. Like a password or command word for the disk if possible?

In the forest he breaks some sturdy sticks and whittles them into a club and a quarterstaff. While out communing with nature, he calls out for companionship to the spirits of the setting sun and emerging stars. From behind him, the rustle of leaves announces the presence of a large beast. The canine has bony ridges protruding along its spine and from its bulky limbs. Avan offers the dire jackal some meat caught earlier and speaks to it. He finds out that the jackal had been following his scent since the desert out of simple curiosity. Hearing Avan's tale, the jackal promises his service in return for the same.

Before leaving town Avan posts notices up about the lady in the desert asking for adventurers leaving in a month's time. All enquiries should go through the city guard and the innkeeper of the place Avan had rented.

Out of Character: Sorry for the lack of posts - I can explain in my intro.

How much did the Scrying and the Speak with Dead cost? Standard price (No extra cost for focus component)?

The Dire Jackal is from Sandstorm page 150. I updated the attack's damage to account for Strength-and-a-half because it's the creature's sole natural weapon. (Large creature bites also normally do 1d8, but I'll leave it at 1d6 as is in the book) It normally takes 6 weeks to train; I assume we can safely skip the training period?

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 393

With everyone apparently ready to go, and Avan having gained a new, and intimidating, companion, Bastion will double check everything.

As the group sets out, he's alert for anything of immediate concern. The group will start travelling for the settlement that was threatened by the undead.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.