Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 399 of 449

Bastion leaves the rod where it is for now - Page 399 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Apr, 2018 - 11:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 399

Out of Character: was advised to not do a dropkick but the edit time had passed so I am changing my attack here please ignore last one) I run head along to the fleeing bandit's horse and as it moves past me I swing my rapier against its legs trying too trip the horse but if that fails I get ready to swing onto the horses back and sink my teeth into the riders neck as a contingency plan.

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2018 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

Arilynia continues to shot arrows at the bandits not wanting any to get away. She will also keep and ear to any noise of footsteps on the stairs. She whispers to Rivoril, "It's possible that some may come up the stairs, so be aware."

Out of character: Did 4 more rolls for ATT and DMG and also included 4 rolls of Listen-for any activity on the stairs.

Arilynia Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+5): 24, 16, 12, 19 (4 rolls)
  • Attack on D20 (+2): 11, 8, 17, 15 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, composite bow on D6 (+0): 6, 3, 5, 3 (4 rolls)

12th Apr, 2018 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

"What a waste," Avan says after killing the bandit. "He turns to the other enemies, announcing, "If you all haven't dropped your weapons and given up by the time I come back, you will suffer the same fate!"

"Bastion, I left one on the ground for you!" he shouts to his comrade.

"Let's go boy, chase!" He orders the jackal to break off from the main fight (Using the disengage action) and chase down the escaping bandit. Switching from quarterstaff to longbow, he begins shooting while the jackal will bite and trip the horse if he gets close enough.

Out of Character: Note the Jackal only gets a free trip attempt if his attack hits.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 12th Apr, 2018 - 7:36pm

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Avan Longbow on D20 (+7): 11, 13, 11, 13 (4 rolls)
  • Longbow damage on D8 (+0): 2, 3, 2, 1 (4 rolls)
  • Jackal bite on D20 (+7): 21, 23, 14 (3 rolls)
  • Bite damage on D6 (+7): 13, 9, 9 (3 rolls)
  • Jackal trip on D20 (+9): 26, 13, 19 (3 rolls)

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 399 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Trusting Avan and his companion to bring down the stray, Bastion keeps riding around on Arion, keeping them disjointed, confused, and away from whatever horses haven't already fled in a panic as best he can

Out of Character: Repeating the pattern from last time. Directing the non charge attacks at previously wounded targets.

13th Apr, 2018 - 9:40am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, launches another attack on the Bandits from his room. Also listening if any of the Bandits coming up the stairs, towards his room.

Rivoril Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+3): 9, 21, 8, 10 (4 rolls)
  • Comp bow attack on D20 (+5): 23, 11, 10, 18 (4 rolls)
  • Comp bow damage on D6 (+0): 2, 6, 1, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Move silently on D20 (+7): 10, 16, 17, 10 (4 rolls)

13th Apr, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, hears some banging on doors, and guesses, that the bandits, are probably on the same level as him.

He fears that the fight has finally come to him, and Arilynia, who is in an adjacent room.

He has only seconds to react, as perspiration beads on his forehead. His heart races, he quickly drops his crossbow.

He unsheathes his rapier, and proceeds to hide behind the door. He is also ready to transport into adjacent room, remembering that he has an ankle of transportation, on his ankle.

Specific Action: Drop the crossbow, no time to carefully stow away. Move swiftly, quietly, silently to the side of doorway. In hiding from view, once door has opened.

Taking care, not to stand behind door where he would get squashed when its opened. But, standing in a en-guarde position with his rapier. On opposite side. Will lunge at first intruder, with rapier. Using combat reflexes, gaining 3 extra flourishes.

If overpowered, will teleport 10 feet into adjacent room.

Rivoril Results:
  • Move silently on D20 (+7): 10 (1 roll)
  • Hide on D20 (+7): 19 (1 roll)
  • Rapier hit(combat ref) on D20 (+3): 6, 20, 15, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Damage rapier on D6 (+0): 5, 1, 2, 5 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 399

I draw my rapier and stab it downwards at the pinned bandit aiming for his kneecap to incapacite him along taking out some of my frustration for missing a lot as I look to the man next to me and speak * you should go to your friend in the inn I saw a few run in there * I see a few bandits go after a cleric tying others up and race over with my rapier held in front of me ready to skew using my speed I aim to hit or at least make the bandits jump out the way.

Reconcile Edited: redsopine on 13th Apr, 2018 - 10:15pm

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 399

Bastion leaves the rod where it is for now and instead unsheathes the massive curved sword on his back, he'll continue to cut down targets as they present themselves.

Out of Character: trying out my new sword for the first time. Keeping prior rolled actions, but I don't get double damage on the charges.

Note, reduce prior attack rolls by 2, also this weapon criticals on 15-20, and has a greater crystal of energy assault, adding 1d6 electric damage, and dazzles the target for 1 round.

Rerolling damage. I should also note that anyone looking to pick up my rod becomes my next target.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Apr, 2018 - 11:22pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.