Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 400 of 449

Feeling the weapon cut into my arm and the - Page 400 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Apr, 2018 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 449 pgs.  396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
14th Apr, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 400

Dark Druid says...

"I'm glad to have another on our side." Avan says to the newcomer, not sure what to make of him. "I wish the villagers would come out to help!" he shouts to no-one in particular, trying to rally the townsfolk to our aid.

Avan switches to his quarterstaff and keeps hitting the one on the ground, whacking arms and legs to disable them or knock them out non-lethally. The jackal has no such compunctions, savagely mauling.

Once the bandit on the ground is unconscious, Avan spurs his jackal toward the cleric to protect her. He switches to his bow for one shot as they move, then back to quarterstaff for melee.

Out of Character: For the bow shot, a -4 due to mount double moving is not included. It looks like I also forgot a +1 to all my melee attacks for being on higher ground.

Had to edit post, so please use the Quarterstaff rolls at the bottom first. Anything to roll to get the villagers' help?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 14th Apr, 2018 - 4:03pm

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Avan Longbow on D20 (+7): 25, 21, 25, 22 (4 rolls)
  • Longbow damage on D8 (+0): 3, 3, 8, 7 (4 rolls)
  • Jackal bite on D20 (+9): 22, 11, 22, 14 (4 rolls)
  • Bite damage on D6 (+8): 11, 13, 10, 10 (4 rolls)
  • Jackal trip on D20 (+9): 18, 12, 14, 27 (4 rolls)
  • Avan Quarterstaff on D20 (+6): 9, 15, 15 (3 rolls)
  • Qstaff Dmg (2d6+4) on D6 (+2): 3, 7, 7, 6, 4, 6 (6 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion moves to strike at those threatening the cleric, swinging hard to slice through both if he can.

Out of Character: Steely Wind maneuver on round 1, lets me attack two adjacent targets. Battle leader's Charge on round 2 and 4. Standard attack for recharge on round 3.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I keep moving cursing the bandits as I miss to try and get the attention as I rush inside the building and head upstairs and upon seeing the door broken I throw my rapier at the nearest bandit and draw my bow knocking a arrow pointing it right at the other bandits face * I suggest you both surrender now or I will shoot your friend through the face * I say calmly giving them a large disturbing grin with my sharp canine teeth showing.

14th Apr, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 400 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Once a Bandit enters his room, Rivoril will stay silent, hiding from view, to side of the door.
Then attack with rapier, using combat reflexes, at nearest opportunity.

Rivoril Results:
  • Move silent on D20 (+7): 12 (1 roll)
  • Hide on D20 (+7): 11 (1 roll)
  • Rapier to hit on D20 (+3): 13, 10, 15, 16 (4 rolls)
  • Rapier damage on D6 (+0): 2, 3, 2, 1 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Redsopine please make sure you do four attacks or action with only two you slow the game down some. I need two more attacks damage or actions from you.

14th Apr, 2018 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Lady of the Plains says...

Upon hearing the door being broken into in the room she is in, Arilynia quickly drops the bow and grabs her long sword and attacks the bandits coming at her.

Arilynia Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+2): 6, 9, 6, 3 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, long sword on D8 (+1): 3, 6, 3, 8 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 400

Ok sorry I didn't realize it was four at a time will do more now) I jester the bandit to move as I get closer to the woman so I can cover her and keep the bandit in my site waiting for him to move as I look at them both * drop your weapons now * I say before losing my patients shooting the one closest to me in the shoulder to make him drop his weapon before I knock another arrow and shoot the second one as well knocking a third arrow in case they try to move * miss what should I do your friends seem to be taking them alive.

15th Apr, 2018 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 400

Lady of the Plains says...

Feeling the weapon cut into my arm and the intense pain that follows, I lose the grip on my long sword and it goes flying across the room. I see where it lands and will make my way to it I know I am close the the arrows that I had covered in oil and the candle it burning low nearby, I quickly grab one lit a it up and use it as a weapon and jabbing it into the bandit near me. It gives me time to get at my short sword. I get my short sword and attack with a fury wanting the bandits dead.

Arilynia Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+2): 5, 5, 8, 12 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, Arrow on D6 (+1): 7 (1 rolls)
  • Damage, short sword on D6 (+1): 5, 6, 4 (3 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.