Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 419 of 449

Yes they were ineffective and disappeared. - Page 419 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2018 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 419

Out of Character: right now skys not in combat but is looking for a healer as something I'm adding in due to my bouts of inactivity can leave me off for a while which I apologize for he now has a condition that's makes him prone to blacking out at times of great stress so os currently looking for someone to help him) I stumble towards the stair's of the building I am in clutching the stair railing of the stairs my legs gp put under me and I collapse against the stair railing and I slowly stumble down them heading towards a door opening it I stumble outside * hello is anyone a healer * I croak out I a horse voice.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

There is a cleric not far from you all you have to do is walk over to her. She will put you on her list.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: I know *laugh* I'm just playing into character and circumstances for him right now as he's strength in weak right now also adds to the frail flaw of him being barley standing after a episode of passing out) I look around the street and see a cleric leaving on the side of the buildings I move over to ask for help stumbling as I say * help me please something's wrong * I say before falling to the floor unconscious.

15th Jun, 2018 - 2:14am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 419 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

The jackal runs towards the escaping horesmen and charges when he's close enough, trying to trip them before moving on to the next target.

Out of Character: Sorry I didn't notice my rolls were required. Charge bonus not included.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Jackal Bite on D20 (+11): 21, 28, 12, 24 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+9): 15, 15, 12, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Jackal Trip on D20 (+11): 19, 20, 24, 27 (4 rolls)

15th Jun, 2018 - 2:19am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

Out of Character: Avan, don't forget Arilynia on the jackal's back with you shooting her bow at the ones trying to escape.

15th Jun, 2018 - 4:22am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, sees that the last of the enemy is out of range of his bow now.

He, gathers his breath from the pursuit, momentary stops. Then trying to spot which direction the enemy retreated to. Also search, listen in the area.

Searches the general area, for tracks, and direction.
Searching for wounded, both hostile and friendly, and his fellow party members.

Rivoril Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+4): 14, 19, 6, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Search on D20 (+7): 21, 24, 12, 25 (4 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 19, 22, 15, 20 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jun, 2018 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 419

Dark Druid says...

Avan knows that he can do one last thing to rescue any kidnapped bodies, but it would be risky. Looks at Bastion and says, "I can still chase them by flight. I promise I won't take any unnecessary risks like last time. But it will deplete me of energies and we would have to wait overnight to attack. And my lightning may cause collateral damage - but better the lady doesn't get their souls and bodies, right?."

It was a dark sentiment, but pragmatic. He looked closely at both allies for any offence he may have caused.

Out of Character: Just want to check the two hippogriffs' last round of attacks was ineffective? (I rolled all 5 of their attacks in one post because there would be too much fiddling with the dice roller).

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2018 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 419

Yes they were ineffective and disappeared. I had their attacks and any damage already figured in to the bandits remaining HP.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.