Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 424 of 449

Bastion hands his share of the oil off to - Page 424 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2018 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Jul, 2018 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 424

Dark Druid says...

Avan also goes door to door asking for oil. He organises the teens and yet again lends them 2 flasks of his Holy Water to be used as a last resort. Then he mounts up on the dire jackal and casts a shared Bull's Strength, ready to ride out.

Out of Character: Just checking if Avan is out of 3rd, 1st and 0th level spells from using them all for healing? Does the cleric have any Magic Weapon spells prepared?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion is tense as they ride out with whatever could be gathered on short notice, surely the foe will have changed something about their approach from last time. But there were too many variables to be sure of what. He would just have to keep his eyes open and try to adapt.

23rd Jul, 2018 - 12:18am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, will seek and find cover near a house. He will have a small pot of oil, some rags handy also. Moving silently, as he goes.

Once, the skeletons and/or zombie orgre are in bow range he will, light them up. With flaming arrows. With point blank feat also.

Rivoril Results:
  • Move silently on D20 (+9): 29 (1 roll)
  • Hide on D20 (+7): 20 (1 roll)
  • Comp bow hit on D20 (+7): 10, 19, 10, 8 (4 rolls)
  • Comp bow damage on D6 (+0): 4, 3, 2, 2 (4 rolls)
  • Fire damage extra on D6 (+0): 4, 6, 2, 4 (4 rolls)

23rd Jul, 2018 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 424 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan knows it's not the best tool for the job, but he pulls out his longbow and begins firing a few arrows as he advances alongside Bastion.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Avan Longbow on D20 (+8): 28, 27, 11, 13 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+0): 1, 5, 2, 2 (4 rolls)

23rd Jul, 2018 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

Arilynia hearing the teens alert, gets up from her place of rest and helps others gather the oil as well as whatever rags are available. She will then walk behind

Where Bastion and Avan are and find a nice spot to be within bow range and close to cover so she can duck down or behind to protect her from incoming danger. She will use her Point Blank and Rapid Shot to take down as many zombies as she can.

Out of Character: Arrows on skeletons not going do much if any damage, so Arilynia will aim at the zombies at take as many as she can to help out her companions.

Arilynia Results:
  • Attack, bow rnd 1,2 on D20 (+5): 16, 25, 19, 18 (4 rolls)
  • Attack,bow rnd 3,4 on D20 (+5): 24, 10, 18, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, bow rnd 1,2 on D6 (+0): 2, 5, 6, 4 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, bow rnd 3,4 on D6 (+0): 4, 4, 2, 3 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2018 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bastion observes carefully as he rides out towards the undead. If nothing seems amiss, he'll proceed as last time, throwing the oil into the crowd. He'll make sure the ogre in particular is well soaked.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 424

I lean on a wall albeit weakly as my ears pick up the sound of fighting again as I look around sniffing and smelling a foul stench * great just what I needed after losing blood being incapacitated and needing food zombies which biologically attack weaker opponents * I look at a passing teen and wave him over * you there is there any food about nearby.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 424

Bastion hands his share of the oil off to others, "Follow me to start and circle around south of the horde while I deal with the shadow. Keep soaking the undead and stay away from the ogres as best you can. Light the horde on fire as soon as it is prudent. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Bastion wheels Arion about, and goes charging off with his lance, hoping to end the shadow in a single blow.

Out of Character: Trying to end the shadow as swiftly as possible, so starting off with a Battle Leader's Charge (+10 damage on a charge), followed by Mountain Hammer (+2d6 damage on hit and ignore DR/hardness), a standard attack to refresh, then another Mountain Hammer. As soon as the shadow drops, Bastion will wheel around and charge back towards where the ogres were seen. Using Punishing Stance as usual for the extra damage.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.