Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 439 of 449

Out of Character: Now that Avan, is also searching - Page 439 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 6:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st Oct, 2018 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
Nameia
Knight of the Wild
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 3 Associates
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 439

Mistress of the Wild says...

Nameia eyes everyone suspiciously before responding, "I heard of a village in need of help and was heading there when I was captured."
Figuring since she was freed because of this group she continues with her head held high, "I am nameia, a knight of the wild."

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2018 - 3:36am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

Hearing the stranger speak, Arilynia looks over to her direction and speaks; "Hello Nameia, I am Arilynia, Lady of the Plains. A Ranger by trade."
Out of Character: Nameia will see a somewhat tall lady with pointed ears and light brown hair and green eyes(At least I think that is what I have on my sheet for her appearance) wearing breastplate, a long sword on one side and a short sword on the other and a shield on her left shoulder. She has a bow in her right hand.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The being made of metal and wood looks over to Nameia briefly, "Greetings, I am known as Bastion, a warrior by trade, craftsman by inclination. This place is dangerous, I suggest we ensure these bodies are not usable by the necromancer and withdraw. Unless I miss my mark, Avan and Deyna here used most of their spells giving us the edge needed for those trolls. Continuing without rest would not be wise in my estimation."

2nd Oct, 2018 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 439 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

"Agreed, Bastion shall we then head back to town, to recover then,"? Rivoril asks.

"But I would thoroughly like to check this immediate area out first, before retreating, to recover", he says.

Rivoril, now undertakes to search, this area where the trolls came from, and Nameia appeared. Will, search the area, in a quiet manner, thoroughly for obligatory treasure, unusual items, traps, secret doors.

If there, are any traps will attempt to render them harmless by disabling them. Not, interested in actually openning secret doors, and entering new areas. (At this stage)
But, will note position for later exploration.

After that Rivoril, will help the others in carefully checking the rest of the Troll bodies. Ensuring, that their remains are well burnt. Having, a torch, and oil at hand.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 2nd Oct, 2018 - 1:13am

Rivoril Results:
  • Search on D20 (+10): 16 (1 roll + tweaked)
  • Move silently on D20 (+9): 22 (1 roll + tweaked)
  • Disable device on D20 (+9): 18 (1 roll)
  • Open lock on D20 (+8): 23 (1 roll)

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Just to be clear Rivoril has no oil you all used that in the village this why I did not add any fire damage. You know from Avin there is something abnormal about the walls. Are you going into the room to check all of this out on your own? Remember this is a big room but you may not be seeing it correctly.

2nd Oct, 2018 - 4:24am / Post ID: #
Nameia
Knight of the Wild
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 3 Associates

Mistress of the Wild says...

Nameia attempts to retrieve her loosed arrow, assuming they are still usable. Afterwards she will roll the bodies and decapitate the trolls using her longsword. While doing so she asks, "Do you know what is happening here?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2018 - 5:17am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 439

Dark Druid says...

"I am Avan," says a wiry man with dark brown hair and a prematurely wrinkled face. He wears an intricate wooden full plate armour with grasses and leaves showing in the gaps. Behind him stands a large dire jackal, an ugly canine with bony protrusions. "I'm a Nightbringer Druid, praying to the spirits of night and dark places. Glad to have yet another ally of nature with us."

"We're here for the same reason, protecting the town. They have been attacked by bandits and bigger creatures in the day and undead zombies and shadowy spirits at night. Yesterday they took some women from the town. They say a 'red lady' with wolves is leading them if I remember correctly. This is the first we have seen of trolls though. They seem to be the guards of this base of theirs. "

"I still have a few of my simplest spells left and a couple are still running. I agree with Rivoril, let's have a quick look around first. Maybe sneak to see what is ahead so we can be better prepared for our next battle. What if it's more trolls and we have no fire left?" he cracks a smile.

He goes to check the walls that he's suspicious of and look for treasure or clues or tracks around the room. Will save in case the wall is an illusion.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Search on D20 (+10): 13, 14, 21 (3 rolls)
  • Survival on D20 (+15): 26 (1 rolls)
  • Will on D20 (+11): 27 (1 rolls)

2nd Oct, 2018 - 6:27am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 439

The Resiliant says...

Out of Character: Now that Avan, is also searching Rivoril will commence his searching of the area. So in answer to KN's question Rivoril, is searching. He can see in poor light. But taking, with him a torch, just in case.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.