Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 445 of 449

"I have a set of caltrops if that will - Page 445 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2018 - 2:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
19th Oct, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 445

The Resiliant says...

"I'm in no condition myself to face them without immediate, healing," Travis says.
"However, I can set up a simple trap, like razor wire or tripping chain, accross the passageway," he adds.

"Perhaps, a large net, or bricks from ceiling, it depends on how much time we have," he adds.

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan has a quick search around the rubble around the ruins for loose stones and bricks, as well as sticks, rope, and other trapmaking materials. I'm not sure if everyone's ready to set up camp yet, but personally, I think Avan gets impatient if just a single minutes passes. It leaves his active spells with less than a minute remaining.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Search on D20 (+10): 22 (1 roll)

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I awake on the ground wincing as I stand up unsure of how long I was nocked out for.

19th Oct, 2018 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Page 445 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

Arilynia will help Avan gather stones, bricks, and any other trap making materials. She will also help in setting up the traps.

Arilynia Results:
  • Search on D20 (+6): 12 (1 roll + tweaked)

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I need a decision here. Are you setting up camp and if yes where at or are you going forward with some other plan. If setting up camp I need a list of who is going to take what watch.

20th Oct, 2018 - 9:57am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, will ask the Cleric for healing. After then assisting Avan, and Arilynia in a stealthy manner. Locating suitable materials. To help construct a simple trap, where say bricks can fall from the ceiling.

Out of Character: I'm not sure if everyone else is ready to make camp here either? But suffice to say, will take the required time, to search the area. Avoiding the Ogres, and the area that they are currently in.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 20th Oct, 2018 - 9:59am

Rivoril Results:
  • Search on D20 (+11): 13 (1 roll)
  • Move silently on D20 (+9): 16 (1 roll + tweaked)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 445

Bastion considers, there was too much they didn't know about the enemy and their capabilities. Hoping he wasn't making a mistake, he waves to the villagers to come over and help fortify the entrance to the ruin. If fancy traps could be included, great, but he'll settle for enough barricades to slow down anything trying to get out.

He points to the upper part of the ruin, "Let's make camp up there, there doesn't appear to be any way up from within now, and the walls should still serve us well."

Out of Character: Bastion's up all night as usual, Nameia's volunteered for middle, Arilyiana for whatever. Others haven't spoken up, I think if they stay silent, I'll have Riv with me on first watch, Arilyiana doubling up on middle with me and Nameia, and me and Avan for last.

22nd Oct, 2018 - 2:32am / Post ID: #
Nameia
Knight of the Wild
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 3 Associates

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 445

Mistress of the Wild says...

"I have a set of caltrops if that will be of any use in creating an extra defense." States Nameia.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.