Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 566 of 590

After about two minutes kneeling by Fluffles' - Page 566 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Dec, 2017 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
17th Dec, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 566

Lady of the Plains says...

Where are my manners, I'm known as Arilynia, Lady of the Plains. It is nice to meet all of you, I'm sorry for the lose of such a fine looking animal. I hear footsteps and turn slightly; I see my companion has joined me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Well met Arilynia, Rivoril."

Arawn takes a look over the edge, then quickly steps back. "This is an interesting development. It looks like the gnolls have already fallen prey to others. They're being kept in pens by whatever these draconids are."

"From the looks of it, in spite of having a similar enemy, this other faction is just as distasteful, they've apparently flayed several gnolls and are using their hides as a covering for the cave entrance."

"I am going to suggest focusing fire from above, take out as many as we can before they all hide or begin a serious response, then pull out. We need to reassess the situation."

17th Dec, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Plains says...

"Since we just arrived we will hear to your suggestions and guidance to what you wish for us to do. I can shot arrows down into them after the fire." I suggest.

18th Dec, 2017 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 566 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

"I can, also shoot arrows from above. Do you have any oil, Bastion perhaps we could coat arrow tips. Light them and also reign fire from above"? Rivoril asks.

"I would be most interested to know if these Draconids, have a lair, stronghold of sorts in the cave system below"? He adds.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 18th Dec, 2017 - 1:08am

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"We have a fair amount of oil on hand. Most of the Gnolls are kept in pens like I said. There's a large cave entrance high up on the cliff face. I would presume most of the draconids stay in there, but we have little idea how large it is at present."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Dec, 2017 - 1:16am

18th Dec, 2017 - 10:37am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

"That sounds good Bastion, with that bit of oil the damage can be a bit more lingering," Rivoril answers.
"I'm assuming that there is no element of surprise, here. As they know where we are. Just a matter of continually attacking from above"?, he adds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 566

"That was the idea, just keep using the height advantage as long as it remained useful, then seeing where we stood."

18th Dec, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 566

Dark Druid says...

After about two minutes kneeling by Fluffles' side, in grief while still listening to the plans, he returns to the party.

"Our original target and the creatures we're being paid to cull seem to be dealt with. But these… things are a naturally stronger sort and will have to be exterminated eventually. Besides they killed my cat and most precious being to me in my life. They'll pay with their blood!"

"I used my fire spell earlier today, but I still have 5 tindertwigs and an Alchemist's fire. But the caged Gnolls probably know more about these visitors than we do. Burning them would do us no good.

"If necessary I can create a Wind Wall or control the weather. At great personal expense I must add. If any of them begin retreating - which they are not know for so far - I intend to summon a swarm and let it do its own thing in the cave. We may have to send a Gnoll or two down first to lead the swarm in the right direction."

Out of Character: Just to remind all and inform the newcomers. We can use the topics differently by nominating a single party leader or two. They read the party topic and post on everyone's behalf in the Leader topic. Just mentioning it because Alchyrogue and I seem to be posting far less regularly and Daishain knows our characters to an extent.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.