Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 567 of 587

"We caught a dozen or so of these things - Page 567 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:24pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 37 76 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 567

The Blademaster says...

"Okay then, here is what I'm going to suggest. We start firing down from above. If you have something that will open the gnoll cages use it, let this new enemy fight our original one. We keep targeting whoever the strongest is on the field or the one that presents the greatest threat to our position."

"Keep that up until we run low, but not out, on ammunition and spells, then we retreat down the cliff, regroup, and rest up. We can then make another push tomorrow. Do any object to this approach?"

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Susanshadow
Premium
(+)
Arilynia
Ranger

Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

I have not objection to the plan. Is there a certain spot we should aim our arrows, Bastion? I will ready my bow and wait for his instructions.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st

Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, quietly talks to everyone about the fact that Avan, has spotted a way to climb down. To a place where the other two Watchers have stepped out of sight.
However, only one can climb down at a time and it goes down 250 feet.
"Does anyone want to go down,? I'm willing to go if we cannot hit them from our current position."
"But obviously not on my own, plus we are only wasting arrows from here,"He adds.

Out of Character: I will wait for a response first, before actually doing this, or working out marching order etc. Kn.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Page 567 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Blademaster says...

Bastion is quick to shake his head, "We go down there now, and we'll just be stuck in between those in the cave and those without."

"If we can't hit them properly from up here, then it is time to back off. Let's go rest up, reassess, and then hit them again."

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Susanshadow
Premium
(+)
Arilynia
Ranger

Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

I look at Bastion, and agree with his thoughts, no need to waste our ammo on targets that are not even in sight. Going down would only make matters worse for we would not have the advantage, which is what we rather have in this fight.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st

Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, nods his head with Bastion, and Arilynia, yes agreed.
"Perhaps we better, go and all rest up then. There is no advantage going down either, at this stage," He adds.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

ICon
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Page 567 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread

Dark Druid says...

"I am weakened," Avan says, "But not incapable of a fighting further. I still have plenty of good spells, and we still don't know what exactly is happening. The captured gnolls may know, we just need some way to ask them. I could summon a bird to carry a message."

"Or if we were to go down now, the toughest should go down first so the rest of us can provide fire support. Then down one by one."

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 567

The Blademaster says...

"We caught a dozen or so of these things off guard, fought most of them singly or in pairs, and had multiple spells to help matters along. We succeeded, but they killed one of our number, and would probably have killed the rest of us were it not for healing breaks that would not have been feasible if we had fought all at once."

"There are more of them down there, they're not off guard, they have at least one mage, and they are in position to surround and crush whoever goes down. I owe you my life Avan, but I intend to discharge that debt by being able to claim I had saved yours in turn, not by committing suicide at your behest. Without some additional tactical advantage, that is what this is."

"I will help you get your revenge, but unless we get something to even the odds, this is not our moment. We have hurt them, badly, let us back off, recover, and then seek to hurt them again."

"As to the gnolls, if you can open a dialogue, that could prove useful, just be careful, I would not be surprised if they killed and ate any messengers."

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:27pm

Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Skeptic 5.9 Days Ago Discuss It!
Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $269 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Daishain - $164
Silencedmind - $45
Anronrosby - $24
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12
Play By Post - $12

By JB 24th Aug, 2018 - 3:03am Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Hunter 19th Aug, 2018 - 5:28pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes