Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 567 of 590

"We caught a dozen or so of these things - Page 567 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 567

"Okay then, here is what I'm going to suggest. We start firing down from above. If you have something that will open the gnoll cages use it, let this new enemy fight our original one. We keep targeting whoever the strongest is on the field or the one that presents the greatest threat to our position."

"Keep that up until we run low, but not out, on ammunition and spells, then we retreat down the cliff, regroup, and rest up. We can then make another push tomorrow. Do any object to this approach?"

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

I have not objection to the plan. Is there a certain spot we should aim our arrows, Bastion? I will ready my bow and wait for his instructions.

22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:07am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, quietly talks to everyone about the fact that Avan, has spotted a way to climb down. To a place where the other two Watchers have stepped out of sight.
However, only one can climb down at a time and it goes down 250 feet.
"Does anyone want to go down,? I'm willing to go if we cannot hit them from our current position."
"But obviously not on my own, plus we are only wasting arrows from here,"He adds.

Out of Character: I will wait for a response first, before actually doing this, or working out marching order etc. Kn.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 567 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion is quick to shake his head, "We go down there now, and we'll just be stuck in between those in the cave and those without."

"If we can't hit them properly from up here, then it is time to back off. Let's go rest up, reassess, and then hit them again."

22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

I look at Bastion, and agree with his thoughts, no need to waste our ammo on targets that are not even in sight. Going down would only make matters worse for we would not have the advantage, which is what we rather have in this fight.

22nd Dec, 2017 - 5:28am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, nods his head with Bastion, and Arilynia, yes agreed.
"Perhaps we better, go and all rest up then. There is no advantage going down either, at this stage," He adds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 567

Dark Druid says...

"I am weakened," Avan says, "But not incapable of a fighting further. I still have plenty of good spells, and we still don't know what exactly is happening. The captured gnolls may know, we just need some way to ask them. I could summon a bird to carry a message."

"Or if we were to go down now, the toughest should go down first so the rest of us can provide fire support. Then down one by one."

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 567

"We caught a dozen or so of these things off guard, fought most of them singly or in pairs, and had multiple spells to help matters along. We succeeded, but they killed one of our number, and would probably have killed the rest of us were it not for healing breaks that would not have been feasible if we had fought all at once."

"There are more of them down there, they're not off guard, they have at least one mage, and they are in position to surround and crush whoever goes down. I owe you my life Avan, but I intend to discharge that debt by being able to claim I had saved yours in turn, not by committing suicide at your behest. Without some additional tactical advantage, that is what this is."

"I will help you get your revenge, but unless we get something to even the odds, this is not our moment. We have hurt them, badly, let us back off, recover, and then seek to hurt them again."

"As to the gnolls, if you can open a dialogue, that could prove useful, just be careful, I would not be surprised if they killed and ate any messengers."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:27pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.