Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 568 of 570

After a time, Bastion returns to the others, - Page 568 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 27th Dec, 2017 - 9:57pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 42 105 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

ICon
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 568

Dark Druid says...

Avan breathes in deeply and sighs. "You're right. We are not at full strength and we have successfully whittled away at their number. I have to avoid taking it personally.

"Shall we camp up here or with the wagon? I don't want to lose the height advantage we have.

"If we stay up here, we should set one watchman at the climbable path, and another at the entrance to this horseshoe canyon. I can set a lit stone or other object for about 2 hours at the entrance so they cannot leave without us noticing. The rest of us can sleep in two groups, here and there, with bows ready to shoot when woken."

"Does anyone have paper and ink to write a message? I can write in Common, Druidic, Elven, Goblin, Sylvan, and Terran, but not in Gnoll. Or we could just try shouting, but the draconic creatures might know what we discuss."

Post Date: 17 January 2018 - 11:00 am / Post ID: #

The trouble with born-again Christians is that they are an even bigger pain the second time around. --Herb Caen

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Blademaster says...

Bastion nods, "Staying up here is the more practical option if we don't retreat entirely. I can take watch by the entry of the camp all night if others will take turns watching the way up."

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:26pm

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Rivoril
Rogue

Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Page 568 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril agrees, "Sounds like a plan I can take the first watch, for the way up entry point, 3 hours each,"?

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:48pm

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 9:17am / Post ID: #

ICon
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Susanshadow, you may have to repost those in the Leader topic so KNtoran can see them.

In Character: "No paper? I guess I'll have to shout to them. I'll take the third watch then, though I would've preferred last watch."

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger

Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Lady of the Plains says...

Avan- probably so, I thought about it after I posted that I did in wrong spot. I 'll let KN know what my rolls where. If you rather have last watch, that is fine by me, since I need to repost in right thread. I'll take third watch *smile*.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Page 568 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread

The Blademaster says...

Bastion suggests to Avan, "If we can find a piece of light wood, I could carve your message into it, along with instructions for them to signal back. Toss it down into some space where it won't whack anyone and hope for the best."

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

ICon
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 568

Dark Druid says...

"If I knew they shared a language with us, I would use a feather token to grow a tree instantly. But I'm not sure we have common communication. I think Albrecht is too far from them to do his telepathic thing. I may place the tree up here anyway, as a means of escape, but unfortunately for myself only."

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Page 568

The Blademaster says...

After a time, Bastion returns to the others, "This isn't going to work. There isn't enough light down there for me to be able to tell if anyone is still in the canyon at all. They could climb another cliff and then be upon us in the night, take our mounts and wagon and simply leave, or be surrounding us in turn in the morning."

"I suggest falling back and resting in a secure location."

Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Wizard

Merlin (10)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)
Goldendawn

Aaroni (9)

Aspiring Leaders

Stacia / Charmaine (7)
Txtrpg / Zork (7)
KNtoran / Drogda (7)
Kelic / Kelic (6)
Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)
Seraphina / Alana (5)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Highlights

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 2.9 Days Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Hunter 3.7 Days Ago
Happy New Year 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 3.8 Days Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Staple 4.9 Days Ago
Role-player Goals 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Wizard 5.3 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 29th Dec, 2017 - 1:02am
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LiberalLDS 9th Dec, 2017 - 6:54pm
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Roleplay 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:12pm
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 20th Nov, 2017 - 2:52pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Seraphina 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:40pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am