Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 568 of 590

After a time, Bastion returns to the others, - Page 568 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Dec, 2017 - 9:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 568

Dark Druid says...

Avan breathes in deeply and sighs. "You're right. We are not at full strength and we have successfully whittled away at their number. I have to avoid taking it personally.

"Shall we camp up here or with the wagon? I don't want to lose the height advantage we have.

"If we stay up here, we should set one watchman at the climbable path, and another at the entrance to this horseshoe canyon. I can set a lit stone or other object for about 2 hours at the entrance so they cannot leave without us noticing. The rest of us can sleep in two groups, here and there, with bows ready to shoot when woken."

"Does anyone have paper and ink to write a message? I can write in Common, Druidic, Elven, Goblin, Sylvan, and Terran, but not in Gnoll. Or we could just try shouting, but the draconic creatures might know what we discuss."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion nods, "Staying up here is the more practical option if we don't retreat entirely. I can take watch by the entry of the camp all night if others will take turns watching the way up."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:26pm

23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril agrees, "Sounds like a plan I can take the first watch, for the way up entry point, 3 hours each,"?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:48pm

24th Dec, 2017 - 9:17am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 568 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Susanshadow, you may have to repost those in the Leader topic so KNtoran can see them.

In Character: "No paper? I guess I'll have to shout to them. I'll take the third watch then, though I would've preferred last watch."

24th Dec, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

Avan- probably so, I thought about it after I posted that I did in wrong spot. I 'll let KN know what my rolls where. If you rather have last watch, that is fine by me, since I need to repost in right thread. I'll take third watch *smile*.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bastion suggests to Avan, "If we can find a piece of light wood, I could carve your message into it, along with instructions for them to signal back. Toss it down into some space where it won't whack anyone and hope for the best."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Dec, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 568

Dark Druid says...

"If I knew they shared a language with us, I would use a feather token to grow a tree instantly. But I'm not sure we have common communication. I think Albrecht is too far from them to do his telepathic thing. I may place the tree up here anyway, as a means of escape, but unfortunately for myself only."

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 568

After a time, Bastion returns to the others, "This isn't going to work. There isn't enough light down there for me to be able to tell if anyone is still in the canyon at all. They could climb another cliff and then be upon us in the night, take our mounts and wagon and simply leave, or be surrounding us in turn in the morning."

"I suggest falling back and resting in a secure location."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.