Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 571 of 589

Out of Character: Good luck with the escape - Page 571 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 4th Feb, 2018 - 2:53pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 21 86 Why Join Help
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st

Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 571

The Resiliant says...

Out of Character: I agree sounds like a good plan, considering Rivorils climbing skills aren't much better.
The already secured rope, enables us to retreat as before.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

ICon
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Just a suggestion, there may be no rocks, but there are a few dead bodies to use as weight.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Blademaster says...

Out of Character: That could work, but that's kind of a last resort idea anyways, this is a bad situation all around.

In Character: "Hmph, nothing suitable. Can anyone write draconic? It may be time to start talking."

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2018 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Page 571 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Blademaster says...

Bastion thumbs his axe, frustrated. The smart play would be to just leave, let them stew in their own juices for a while. But Avan is down there, somewhere, maybe in one of the cages, maybe already dead, and he's not about to abandon the man who saved him.

"Hmm, going down from here really isn't an option. They'd be surrounding us and we'd have no reliable means of escape."

"Let's put the war wagon to use. Back it up towards the cave entrance, and use it as cover as we make our challenge known from that point. If they respond with force, we should be able to bleed them and back off. Agreed?"

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 29th Jan, 2018 - 1:39pm

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st

Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, hears the frustration from Bastion, and chimes in.
" I think your right, we are seeming to run out of options. Maybe if we attack, using the wagon as cover. Is the only way out,?"

"Bastion, do we have any caltraps in the wagon? I may be able to place them out strategically before we make our move,?" Rivoril adds.

Out of Character: Rivoril has a +6 mod to craft a trap.Just an idea, to help thin them out. Rivoril has 1lb of acid (Flask). If that's any help?
Otherwise, he has short bows, for ranged attack, and short sword for melee. I'm sorry, I don't have any other ideas.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2018 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Susanshadow
Premium
(+)
Arilynia
Ranger

Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Lady of the Plains says...

I look at Bastion, "With our current position, we can't even see down there. Will it change once we are down by the cave? If so, I think it would be our only option at this point."

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Page 571 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread

The Blademaster says...

Bastion shakes his head, "No caltrops I am afraid. As to the visibility, we don't seem to have a counter for it. We'll just have to remain together and use the fog against them as much as we can."

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 571

The Blademaster says...

Out of Character: Good luck with the escape attempt Icon. Hopefully it works.

I'm glad you saw an opportunity, I was afraid Avan would be returned, dead. But I didn't see any choice but to let it play out.

Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 3rd Oct, 2018 - 5:02am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Majicsun 19th Sep, 2018 - 1:23pm
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Stem 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:29am
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm