Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 571 of 590

Out of Character: Good luck with the escape - Page 571 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Feb, 2018 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Jan, 2018 - 10:10am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 571

The Resiliant says...

Out of Character: I agree sounds like a good plan, considering Rivorils climbing skills aren't much better.
The already secured rope, enables us to retreat as before.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2018 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Just a suggestion, there may be no rocks, but there are a few dead bodies to use as weight.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: That could work, but that's kind of a last resort idea anyways, this is a bad situation all around.

In Character: "Hmph, nothing suitable. Can anyone write draconic? It may be time to start talking."

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2018 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 571 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion thumbs his axe, frustrated. The smart play would be to just leave, let them stew in their own juices for a while. But Avan is down there, somewhere, maybe in one of the cages, maybe already dead, and he's not about to abandon the man who saved him.

"Hmm, going down from here really isn't an option. They'd be surrounding us and we'd have no reliable means of escape."

"Let's put the war wagon to use. Back it up towards the cave entrance, and use it as cover as we make our challenge known from that point. If they respond with force, we should be able to bleed them and back off. Agreed?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Jan, 2018 - 1:39pm

29th Jan, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, hears the frustration from Bastion, and chimes in.
" I think your right, we are seeming to run out of options. Maybe if we attack, using the wagon as cover. Is the only way out,?"

"Bastion, do we have any caltraps in the wagon? I may be able to place them out strategically before we make our move,?" Rivoril adds.

Out of Character: Rivoril has a +6 mod to craft a trap.Just an idea, to help thin them out. Rivoril has 1lb of acid (Flask). If that's any help?
Otherwise, he has short bows, for ranged attack, and short sword for melee. I'm sorry, I don't have any other ideas.

29th Jan, 2018 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Lady of the Plains says...

I look at Bastion, "With our current position, we can't even see down there. Will it change once we are down by the cave? If so, I think it would be our only option at this point."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 571

Bastion shakes his head, "No caltrops I am afraid. As to the visibility, we don't seem to have a counter for it. We'll just have to remain together and use the fog against them as much as we can."

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 571

Out of Character: Good luck with the escape attempt Icon. Hopefully it works.

I'm glad you saw an opportunity, I was afraid Avan would be returned, dead. But I didn't see any choice but to let it play out.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.