Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 572 of 590

"Of course Avan, do what you must. As - Page 572 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Feb, 2018 - 12:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
4th Feb, 2018 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 572

Dark Druid says...

Thanks, it's the only opportunity for escape I can see. I just don't want to be recaptured, which is likely, and I may have to ask you to start the fight before you're all ready.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Well hell, that didn't work.

Okay, unfortunately I think that means we're back to waiting to see in what condition Avan gets returned in.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Come on Icon, we've dragged this out for over a week, let's get it over with.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2018 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 572 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion asks the others, "There are some crafted items that await me back at the capital, and I suspect that would also be the best place to get Avan reequipped and Mr Fluffles restored to life."

"Rivoril, Arilynia, do you still intend to travel with us?"

Out of Character: Okay, I think that xp is enough for everyone but me to level up (Since Albrecht and Avan were ahead of me)

Newcomers, remember Kn's houserule for leveling up, it resets the counter to 0. So Rivoril and Arilynia would now be level 2, with 200 xp left over.

Can we get a headcount on everyone still involved? I think we've lost Albrecht, and Rivoril and Arilynia haven't had much to do lately, I'm sorry for that.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Feb, 2018 - 3:06am

14th Feb, 2018 - 3:23am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

It is alright. I am sure I can be of help to you. Yes, I would like to stay with you; If that is alright *smile*.

14th Feb, 2018 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

"Yes, I would love to accompany you, back to the capital, or whatever awaits us," Rivoril answers Bastion.

Out of Character: Are we going to do some training, in the capital? Unfortunately Rivoril doesn't have a lot of capital at the moment.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 14th Feb, 2018 - 12:15pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2018 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 572

Dark Druid says...

Avan answers "I also have equipment waiting, but I'm not sure I can afford it. I wouldn't want to restore Fluffles to life unless he wanted it. I may have to speak with his spirit first."

Out of Character: It's me who should be sorry for stealing the spotlight for a week. No need to apologize on my behalf.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2018 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 572

"Of course Avan, do what you must. As to what you have waiting, I can offer to lend you some funds."

Out of Character:Most of what I need for the immediate future has already been paid for, so I'd be willing to spare some cash to get Avan back on his feet and the newcomers set up with some basics. Further, I dislike speaking for other players, but I think Albrecht's character is such that he'd be willing to do the same under the circumstances.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Feb, 2018 - 12:59pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.