Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 575 of 590

Out of Character: We'd have to be - Page 575 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Apr, 2018 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
2nd Mar, 2018 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 575

The Resiliant says...

I've updated, my character sheet with the short composite bow now.

I cannot afford any magical items, potions and the like just yet. To assist in taking down any undead creatures.

I will do some inquires in the town if any Clerics want to help us in dealing with an undead problem.

Maybe look for some work again, while I'm waiting will post in Party leader thread.

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2018 - 2:06am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Meanwhile, Rivoril finds himself talking to a Cleric, in a nearby tavern. She, informs Rivoril, that she would be interested in coming along to help with the undead. He offer's her a couple of drinks, as they both discuss this.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't get your name dear, I'm Rivoril at your service," Rivoril speaks with a smile.
"If you are interested, I would like you to accompany me and I can introduce you to the other adventurer's," he adds.

Out of Character: Waiting now for the female Cleric, to accompany him, to see the others, in the Party leader thread. Is she attractive? An Elf by any chance?

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Let us get things together and get on the move shall we? We will want to get more information from those close to the source."

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2018 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 575 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Okay, this woman is so obviously a vampire I'm surprised even a low check of 10 didn't yield something.

Regardless, here's what I'm thinking at the moment.

Step 1: Obtain additional information on the threat this group poses. I suggest capturing and interrogating some of these "Bandits"

Step 2: Attempt to convince the townsfolk to stand up and fight rather than cower. Suggest that with our aid they can drive this menace off.

Step 3 (If town is with us) Fortify village as much as possible, such that invaders are funneled into a killing zone. Goad them into attacking and make use of said killing zone.

Step 3 (If town not with us) Conduct a series of raids, whittling down the enemy's forces. Probably do a little of this anyways before taking it to the town.

Step 4: Invade the enemy's hideout and finish whatever is left.

7th Apr, 2018 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

That sounds like a grand idea Bastion! From what we have gathered info wise at this point. We can only hope the village is with us, maybe doing some small raids on the bandits to capture them and "Torture" them may help with the town folk.

8th Apr, 2018 - 12:43am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

Out of Character: Yeah, I agree it certainly, sounds like she is a vampire.
The undead, must be zombified townspeople? But your right. It would be helpful if we could capture a bandit also.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Apr, 2018 - 8:09am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 575

Dark Druid says...

I agree with capture and interrogation, but after we do that, we may find out the whole structure of how they're organised. Then we should to hit their leaders, while avoiding other fights. Because they're two separate groups, we may even be able to convince or bribe the bandits to fight the undead (Along with the townsfolk if they also agree). Otherwise the plan is great!

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 575

Out of Character: We'd have to be really, really sure of the bandits fighting with us. Nothing quite like the guys you just bribed turning on you at a crucial moment so they can get paid by both sides. But yeah, excellent idea.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.