Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 577 of 590

Susan, you might want to clarify that with - Page 577 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Apr, 2018 - 2:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
15th Apr, 2018 - 1:02am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 577

The Resiliant says...

Hello Sky, and welcome to the game.You are doing fine, here, and yes KN does prefer to see more than round of combat posted.

Jumping out of the window may be a last resort Dai.It depends how many bandits are remaining? It depends if they, are going to swarm the rooms?

We can teleport, to closer proximity to eachother. Rivoril, and Arilynia, even though in adjacent rooms.How many feet in 3 storys high?

Do the bandits, have their own bows and arrows? What about climbing down? To many unknown variables at this stage.

Until, the first bandit barges into room KN expect Rivoril to be waiting, prepared with rapier, to attack.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 15th Apr, 2018 - 1:07am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Theres 4 upstairs in the 2d and 3rd floors I think and I'm in one of the rooms to even out the odds with a shot bow at close range though I never asked does range affect arrow damage?

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Anron, bear in mind that that anklet of translocation requires line of sight to work. In other words you have to be able to see where you're going. So unless there's a hole in the wall, you won't be able to pop into the next room.

You can probably expect a 20ish foot drop from the third story, so 2d6 damage if unmitigated. If you pass a DC 15 acrobatics check though, you could reduce that to 1d6, not bad at all.

Bear in mind that you guys should know in character that my guy Bastion can teleport up to 30' If things get bad, he can come to you, pop right into one of those windows.

I'd rather not have to do it unless you really need, as that would leave our hired cleric vulnerable if there are still combatants milling around down here, but it is an option if you're being overwhelmed.

Red, no, distance does not affect the damage of an arrow. It can however affect your attack roll if trying to hit a distant target.

15th Apr, 2018 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 577 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan and his Jackal will still be outside, we should be able to take them for a few hits. But with 2 rogues in the inn, Sky and Rivoril should be able to flank and both get sneak attack damage.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ok so point blank has a good chance to hit right also I forgot who's in the other room but if you can teleport how long does it take because if you angel yourself to see out the window teleport onto a roof then to us if you can do it more then once.

15th Apr, 2018 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Lady of the Plains says...

Arilynia got an adjacent room to Rivoril, but she joined him in the room he rented, so he and she are in the same room when we shot the arrows from the window. And we are still in same room when the bandits come up the stairs.

I never thought about placing a barricade in front of the door once I saw them enter the Inn. A bit mute at this point.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 577

Wait so were all in the same room and if my rapier throw worked one might be dead from my attacks meaning we got one to deal with am I correct also a question to KN but could you I dunno like give us some HP stats on the bandits so we can tell who's weak and not so we can do our own kill scenes.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 577

Susan, you might want to clarify that with Kn, it looks like he is under the impression that you and Riv are in separate rooms.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.