Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 578 of 590

Unfortunately for us it should've - Page 578 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Apr, 2018 - 1:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 578

Wait if we have to bail out the window can we not dig a wepon into a wall to slow our decent also while there not combat applicable can't skys claws be used to add bonuses to climbing and decent slowing?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I since as my shots go wide as I knock another arrow and move around to grab my rapier before putting my bow away and attacking with the rapier at them both backing them to a window as I get ready to boot them out of it looking at the other two * well don't just stand there do something * I shout as I press my attacks at the bandits aiming for the there guts and chests.

15th Apr, 2018 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Hey Redospine, looks like you posted your action in the party topic instead of the leader topic. It happens often. Just copy over your text and make some new rolls (It looks like your bonuses are out of whack too and you should have selected x4 rolls instead of x2).

Don't forget that when you flank as a rogue (Meaning have an ally on the opposite side of your opponent) you can add 1d6 by using your Sneak Attack. There are other cases where it also applies, you can read it up in your class description.

Looks like Bastion and I are both chasing, playing a game of who gets the bandit first. Good luck in the inn, try not to get overwhelmed and use the terrain to your advantage.

15th Apr, 2018 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 578 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Arilynia, it looks like you haven't updated your hit points on your character sheet. Both your character and mine have a similar amount of hit points as we are level 2. Which is 16 HP each, unfortunately for us the bandits have got a lucky streak, with the hitting while have not.

So out running tally, is Arilynia = 8 HP
Rivoril = 6 HP

To make matter's worse, Arilynia has her weapon knocked out of her hand, but Rivoril still has his.
I've should have used a +4 modifier for the rapier adding both the finesse(Dexterity) +3 to the +1 in previous rolls.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2018 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ok so I must ask are kicking bandits out the window still viable now or not.

16th Apr, 2018 - 10:38am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

Red, I think KN is waiting for Arylina to post a response in the Party Leader area(As she is under attack).
I won't find out what happened about my rapier attack until after that.

Red, don't forget both Rivoril and Arylina are in adjacent and separate rooms. One bandit, has entered both.

I've teleported behind the one in my room, and attacked him.

Who's room have you entered the one that Rivoril was in? Or the one that Arilynia is in? ?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2018 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 578

Lady of the Plains says...

Rivoril, Arilynia got a room adjacent to yours to sleep in. She joined you in the room you are/were in to help fight the bandits.

17th Apr, 2018 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 578

The Resiliant says...

Unfortunately for us it should've been clarified earlier about the room's.
I checked KN's earlier post, and it appears Dai is correct.

Rivoril was waiting as the bandits got closer, while a bandit broke into the room that Arilynia was in.
There is a second bandit that comes into the room, presumably Arilynia's room.

I was under the impression that Rivoril, was attacking a single bandit from behind. Tragically he missed completely. The ones coming up the stairs that he didn't see, killed him.

Meanwhile, Arilynia, without her sword as KN said that her weapon went flying across the room. Ended up with two bandits attacking her. Then they killed her.

So Rivoril, didn't technically leave Arilynia to fend off two bandits on her own.
So next time, we barricade ourselves in one room to avoid the confusion, and try and roll better on our attacks?
That's provided we both get healed, and get a second chance.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 17th Apr, 2018 - 1:53am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.